COMPLETED CG Fight for the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group against the Neo-Marlinists (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
hang on, can the CG submissions be stacked with massacre missions? (if so then doh!)
only for your personal income, not for CG progress. And I don't like committing to those massacre missions, the required kill count is much higher than for pirate hunting and even the wing missions only run 1.5 days instead of a week. Also note that for instance SpecOps don't count as mission targets, annoyingly.

Are console CG submissions counted with the PC submissions? Genuine question.
Yes, we all play in a "shared universe", so even though we don't directly play together, all our actions are tracked in the BGS and affect each other...

The 12,000 or so players you see in these CGs are across PC, Playstation and Xbox 😃

Last edited:
Are console CG submissions counted with the PC submissions? Genuine question.

Yes as above we all play the same game in the same galaxy, any BGS or CG contributions go to one 'pool' of outcomes and rewards are shared. We just cant see each other in game. So in reality there are 9 game 'modes', PC / XB / PS and then Open / PG / Solo for each as well but all affect the same galaxy or system regardless of which mode we are in.

We all share the same 1st discovered etc as well, which could get pretty annoying if PC gets 1st footfall months before us but cest la vie, thats the price I pay for sitting on my couch and playing on my TV and not having to worry about GeForce or Nvidia drivers etc anymore :)

Yes as above we all play the same game in the same galaxy, any BGS or CG contributions go to one 'pool' of outcomes and rewards are shared. We just cant see each other in game. So in reality there are 9 game 'modes', PC / XB / PS and then Open / PG / Solo for each as well but all affect the same galaxy or system regardless of which mode we are in.

We all share the same 1st discovered etc as well, which could get pretty annoying if PC gets 1st footfall months before us but cest la vie, thats the price I pay for sitting on my couch and playing on my TV and not having to worry about GeForce or Nvidia drivers etc anymore :)
I like to play my PS4 lying on or in my bed - the latter is very useful in Winter 😃🎏 .

Contributions: 171,993,452,388 so close to tier 3. o well...
Eyb2AL8XEAARtsA

Last edited:
Yep, double loss. All that wasted effort on tier 3 could have easily secured the missile rack on the other CG

For the top 10% or approx 250 players yes, or didnt you read the CG description? Mind you if theyd spent less time trash talking in chat and calling each other cloggers and challenging everyone to a duel all the time they might have made Tier 1 anyway. 90% gave up as couldn't win anything anyway regardless of what they did.

Glad to finally see a CG fail properly, wonder if anything actually happens as a result, apart from targets being adjusted for next CG.

And let me be the first to say before the crowds start - WHER ARE mY RAils waaah!!! :)

For the top 10% or approx 250 players yes, or didnt you read the CG description? Mind you if theyd spent less time trash talking in chat and calling each other cloggers and challenging everyone to a duel all the time they might have made Tier 1 anyway. 90% gave up as couldn't win anything anyway regardless of what they did.

Glad to finally see a CG fail properly, wonder if anything actually happens as a result, apart from targets being adjusted for next CG.

And let me be the first to say before the crowds start - WHER ARE mY RAils waaah!!! :)
very much this, it very quickly became apparent that I wasn't going to get top 10% (I'm not a lover CZ CG's and the bullet sponges that populate them) and it wasnt going to hit T1 so why bother?

The current narrative obviously needed the terrorists to lose hence the targets

That missile rack will pop up again so it's no great loss

hi all i am new to ED and this was my first attempt at a CG. i got to the "top 75%" in the group that won (Episilon Fornacis) - so can somebody please explain if i will or will not get my rail gun? The instructions said that the top 75% would do so - so what am i missing here? thanks!

hi all i am new to ED and this was my first attempt at a CG. i got to the "top 75%" in the group that won (Episilon Fornacis) - so can somebody please explain if i will or will not get my rail gun? The instructions said that the top 75% would do so - so what am i missing here? thanks!
You're missing the part where it says the module will be handed out on Friday. ;)

Poster said 'NEW to ED', maybe we could cut people some slack \o/ FWIW the CG description is badly worded it could also mean that if Tier 1 is not acheived then no module for anyone, whether it's Friday or not
Just to avoid confusion: Tier 1 was achieved (even tier 2). At least for this CG.

Poster said 'NEW to ED', maybe we could cut people some slack \o/ FWIW the CG description is badly worded it could also mean that if Tier 1 is not acheived then no module for anyone, whether it's Friday or not
Its WHY i under lined it So people do not waste time posting, instead read and view the actual topic...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom