COMPLETED CG Fight for the Federation with the LTT 1935 Confederacy (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Cap ships are so wimpy! Any commander ship should only be able to survive at most 5 shots from a single cap ship laser, engineered or not, but even small pad ships tank shot after shot after shot from multiple guns.

On top of that, point blank battles between cap ships look like pillow fights.

Last edited:
Cap ships are so wimpy! Any commander ship should only be able to survive at most 5 shots from a single cap ship laser, engineered or not, but even small pad ships tank shot after shot after shot from multiple guns.

On top of that, point blank battles between cap ships look like pillow fights.
I second this; capital ships certainly lack the punch for their impressive stature (at least I HOPE there's supposed to be impressive stature). An Engineered Corvette, I understand, SHOULD be able to go toe-to-toe, but I must say it shouldn't be EASY. In like manner, the only thing I can't solo are the "Captains", which are somehow just as tanky as my own precious Corvette. It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't a finite timer on such an objective, because otherwise I definitely have sufficient stubbornness to bring them down.

Yet now that I think about it, capital ships shouldn't be downright INVINCIBLE (ala stations). So there's a certain delicate balancing act that's needed...either way, it's too far to one end of the spectrum. (Half a million seems like a joke for a reward, when a Carrier costs billions, as a 10 digit number).

Like all ships by Gutamaya the Majestic-class is not a dedicated warship (unlike the ships from Core Dynamics like the Farragut-class), but multipurpose... makes you wonder who the real warmongers in the galaxy are, doesn't it? 🤪

... says the invading faction. :p

Speaking of Imperial Capital Ships...who the hell is naming these things? 🤣
ED ImpCapShip.jpg

Speaking of Imperial Capital Ships...who the hell is naming these things? 🤣View attachment 194667
Named after Aisling's favorite plush toy. :D

I was going to guess this was a "Kickstarter reward", as that sounds like some of the PLAYER names around (ahem). And if anybody has such a "sense of humor", there's a "Force Choke" with YOUR name on it! > : D

But while you mention it...where are my plush toys in this galaxy?! I want - no, DEMAND - one!

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 33,779,517,959 credits earned
Contributors: 7,340
Reward Tier: 4/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 64,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 40,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 24,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 16,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 800,000 CR

This is insane. Or maybe I misread that, and that means "What you get if you hit that threshold", not "The target goal to reach that threshold". Because 46 million right now is Top 10%.

Last edited:
on a side note... marlinists should have ran to the alliance,

Definitely, the Imps would still have blamed the Feds anyway but at least the Marlinists would have some peace. Let them fight, we are taking over the Coalsack while they squabble, people say the Targs are surround us, its us the Alliance who are surrounding the bubble :) (allied with the Thargs too ofc ;))

Definitely, the Imps would still have blamed the Feds anyway but at least the Marlinists would have some peace. Let them fight, we are taking over the Coalsack while they squabble, people say the Targs are surround us, its us the Alliance who are surrounding the bubble :) (allied with the Thargs too ofc ;))
I, personally, welcome our ammonia-based overlords given the mess we've made.

Sorry, I'm joining the CG late. The rank promotion offered as prize is towards our combat rank (Harmless, ..., Deadly, Elite) or our Imperial Navy rank (... Duke, Prince, Kink)?
Thanks!!

Edit: Oops, posted this on the wrong superpower thread... delete... delete... Oh, well, I guess I won't show up at the Federal Navy station then...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom