COMPLETED CG Fight for the Marlinists with the Duduseklis Empire League

From the OP's CG description:

"The resistance will begin on the 8th of October 3306.

The initial two phases will be preparation, after which the bulk of the refugees will be able to leave using four megaships, followed by additional waves of three.."

Thanks.

And damn! That means that they only got the prep done... and... literally no one escaped, I guess.

Of course we have won, by a ratio of 19 pages to 9.
1602679383164.png

The way I see it the CG started an artificial war. Based on the combat bonds the Marlinists won the war UNLESS they are also artificially reduced somehow to loose it.
Based on the first post the Imperials have a partial win in the CG (not reaching tier 5) and the Marlinists lost (not reaching Tier 3 so no megaships escaped and a tier lower than the Imperials).

P.S. Though actually both are Imperials, but lets ignore that.
P.P.S. Still in Top 10%, I kind of hoped to drop down to Top 50% (which would mean that at least 40% of the players handed in more than 10MCr) :whistle:

I'm hoping that at least one megaship escapes as well. There was a discussion earlier in a CG related thread that a possible destination would be Marlin's Reach in Gandharvi.

Which would be new and interesting and something commanders in Colonia could participate in.

Yes, I checked Marlin's Reach one month before, when the first strike on those Empire stations happened.
Would be a nice place for a station building delivery CG, combined with mining CG.

Oof! Just grabbed rewards for the Marlinists, and... The CG for the other side has disappeared. (signed up to hand in the dodgy bonds for the other side).
No worries, made about 400 million off this CG anyway. :D

Oof! Just grabbed rewards for the Marlinists, and... The CG for the other side has disappeared. (signed up to hand in the dodgy bonds for the other side).
No worries, made about 400 million off this CG anyway. :D

You can pick the reward for all sides.

Top Bottom