Newcomer / Intro Fighter Club, the fighting club for every skill level

If I recall correctly it was a close thing but I'm sure we did it within the 24hrs even though we had to spend a few hours of that asleep.
Didn't we start in late afternoon and finish the same time the following day?
Anyway. It's hardly a challenge for the Guinness Book of Records so we can work with whatever rules we decide to set.

I'm more than happy to indulge Dayrth with mining LTDs for 24hrs.
If only because I want to have enough dosh to buy a carrier when they launch.

o7

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
From the OP:

'The rules of Fighter Club:-

(1) No reference shall be made to the movie "Fight Club" as it's a crass and obvious joke to make, although I can heartily recommend the movie. Talk about Fighter Club as much as you want.....'

:)

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
Perseverance. Turns out it actually does work.

I have mastered core mining including the abrasion blaster (the trick is to not aim for the target reticle, but get close enough to see the surface deposit by eye and aim for that.

Did a bit of void opal mining in the Python. Collected 24 tons and sold them for 1.68 million each 😁

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
The September Update - Content Reveal live stream is starting at 7 tonight. Didn't anyone tell them it was Fighter Club? :mad:

Someone did tell them. The live stream is tomorrow 😁

Last edited:
Might not be much point. It was pretty quiet last night and so far nothing happening again.
Worst blockade ever LoL

Maybe try again to take off and land with FA off...

o7

Ok change of plan.
I have new info about how to interdict from Akuma Tebori (SPEAR Network), so I'm thinking: Practising interdictions. Don't care where.

o7

Last edited:
It's a bit hard to describe to be honest.
Basically it's just using the holographic icon to the left of the radar in your HUD to determine which direction your target is heading in.
Then pointing your reticule at the corresponding point of the target triangle in your HUD.
Not at the centre of the target.
Power should be aplied to the engines at 70% if manouvering or 100% if in a straight line. This may have more to do with matching the target's speed.

o7

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
If we can get on a server. Most updates I cant get a stable connection until the next day. Still this is only a little update, so fingers crossed.

Top Bottom