Newcomer / Intro Fighter Club, the fighting club for every skill level

Hello Commanders,

Tonight's Fighter Club will concentrate on Weapons testing and Evading Interdictions.
If we have time there may also be Fighting in and around installations.

o7

As per request:
Next weeks Fighter Club will take place in the CQC Arena
We begin as soon as we have enough players to make a squad.
I aim to be in there at 18:00 UTC AKA game time

o7

This week we will be looking at providing aiming practice for noobs along with excercises using interdictors.
Frank will be introducing commanders to the benefits of finding the correct weapons for their chosen ships and play style.

Feynman Terminal in Bhutas may be the best station for outfitting.
Or Porsche Dock in Unegak Maku
Between them they have pretty much everything.
And each of them have most things.

See you on Wednesday:
18:00 Game Time for the early birds.
19:00 Game time for those that have to work for a living.

o7

This week we will be looking at providing aiming practice for noobs along with excercises using interdictors.
Frank will be introducing commanders to the benefits of finding the correct weapons for their chosen ships and play style.

Feynman Terminal in Bhutas may be the best station for outfitting.
Or Porsche Dock in Unegak Maku
Between them they have pretty much everything.
And each of them have most things.

See you on Wednesday:
18:00 Game Time for the early birds.
19:00 Game time for those that have to work for a living.

o7
I shall be telling you everything I know about how to select the correct weapons for their chosen ships and play styles... which is "ask Hans" <grin>

I'm a firm proponent of "suck it and see". Just try out different weapons and see what feels right. The only thing I'd say is give the weapons a fair chance. I didn't like railguns first time I tried them, but now I love'em

Today I would like to have a competition to see who can stay the longest in a coriolis starport's city.
This is an exercise in flying with FA Off.
You may come in any small ship you like. Engineered or otherwise.
SLFs are not recommended but allowed.
George Lucas in Leesti is a good target station.

This Wednesday 1st July 7pm BST all us PC pilots are going to gather around Austin Station in Arque to get a group photo

Remember for this Fighter Club photo, Elite has been patched so make sure you get yer upgrade early if you haven't already gotten it

Hi guys.
It's been a while since i left to explore on the PS4, but i'm still active in the game. I've bumped planets a few times and landed safely on a few more, and i'm still enjoying the game.Although my rank is now mostly harmless, thanks mostly to an overenthusiastic crew member who got the bit between her teeth whilst i prepared to scuttle, my combat kills remain at 0, so no need to panic just yet.
Still running a dbs/dbx combo, although i have tried some of the larger ships, and now on my way to a second billion, so a carrier pobably lies somewhere in my future. Have to wait to see what the rest of 3307 brings. :giggle:
How are things with you all?Has fighter club been discombobulated by the current turmoil.Are you still accepting new peeps at the old stomping grounds? Or have you moved .If i ever get a decent PC, i'll be back.
Fly fun. Theo (Blinks)

The good news is that the ARRC which runs the Fighter Club has expanded a bit. We now have a fairly active PS contingency if you want to just stay with that console

Fighter Club still meets every Wednesday but there's less of us attending these days, and there doesn't seem to be as much emphasis on fighting either. Last week it was more Haul-cargo-around-the-galaxy-er Club

Hello Phong. Long time no see. Glad to hear from you again.
Like Frank said, we now have a very active Playstation crew in ARRC and the PC membership has exploded in the last year or so.
If you're of a mind to pop back in you won't be lonely. That's a guarantee.

o7

Top Bottom