Newcomer / Intro Fighter Club, the fighting club for every skill level

If we are off Thargoid Hunting tonight, remember you now have an additional slot for your bug-killer. Remind me about it as well

I fancy a change from Thargoids next week. I've never seen the Voyager probes. How about we take Sidewinders over to see them next week?

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
Checked last night. I (A-R-C) do not have a Sol permit :( I can continue my journey home that day. hopefully will have Dayrth back the week after.

Okay. We'll go look at the Voyager probe in two week's time. Any idea what we should do for the next Fighter Club meeting?

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
May be a bit early to ask, but as I will be back in a couple of weeks (hopefully), where would be the most advantageous place to sell a shed load of exploration data?

May be a bit early to ask, but as I will be back in a couple of weeks (hopefully), where would be the most advantageous place to sell a shed load of exploration data?

I don’t know where but when would be before you took part in the Fighter Club activities.

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
Good advice, and defenitly most advantageous to me :)

As for the where, I meant most advantageous to whatever cause we are currently supporting (I lose track).

For fighter club tonight we'll meet up at the old worlds. If there's less than a handful of us then we'll just go along to a pirate site or combat zone

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
I'm afraid I have underestimated the journey back. Looks like Dayrth won't be about for at least another two or three weeks :(
In the light of this, probably best not to wait before going to find the Voyagers. I can sit that one out as I've already seen them. Even got some picks somewhere.

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
No one else want to go? I can highly recommend it. Park next to Voyager and turn off your modules (not life support though), so you are totally silent, then listen to the audio coming from the probe. :)

That sounds like a plan. Who shall we bomb, and where's the nearest place for the prox mines?
Pretty much any installation is a good target.
Maybe if we find a scan the data point or kill the skimmers mission that will bring us a good target. If we all get individual missions from the same starport mission screen we'll all get the same mission.
As for where to get prox mines. They are a bit rare and would only be found at Jameson@shinrarta dezhra , onufriyenko@heheng, george lucas@leesti, almagro@reorte, younghusband@ritila, backenterprise or daimler@CD-34 9020 etc.etc...

o7

Top Bottom