Figment Model Needed - Journey into Imagination

Random request - but is it possible if somebody could create a still/ or animated model of Figment from Journey into Imagination? Thanks! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You might contact leafscott80 on Steam, he's done a ton of Disney characters and might have a Figment model. There's one available on line made in SketchUp...

You might contact leafscott80 on Steam, he's done a ton of Disney characters and might have a Figment model. There's one available on line made in SketchUp...
Thanks so much! Will do. I actually found a model on Blender. Problem is I have no idea how to 3D model or implement it in the game haha.

Last edited:
Update: Is it possible if anyone could help implement this model I have on Blender into Planet Coaster? I am a complete noob when it comes to 3D modeling lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I can share the file with anyone who is willing to help! Thanks!

Figment2.jpg

hm, that's quite a bit of work to LOD it and if i did that i'd rather start from scratch. I have a lot of items and sets that are in different states of progression until they can be uploaded to the Workshop, i don't think i'll be able to make a Figment any time soon. Sorry, i'd love to help but it'd throw me off my schedule.

hm, that's quite a bit of work to LOD it and if i did that i'd rather start from scratch. I have a lot of items and sets that are in different states of progression until they can be uploaded to the Workshop, i don't think i'll be able to make a Figment any time soon. Sorry, i'd love to help but it'd throw me off my schedule.
No problem! I definitely understand haha!

Anyone who is willing to help, I can pay you for your time and effort. I just need a model of Figment from Journey into Imagination for a ride I'm building currently. Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

Just a thought. How about a billboard that you could hide the edges with other bits of scenery? Not ideal, but might get the job done.
Not preferred for what I'm creating, but there are going to be billboards of Figment throughout the ride, including some video.

Top Bottom