Filters or category selection for stored modules

I don't have 120 stored items, I have about 89 ish.

It's a nightmare looking for stuff, and annoying you have to scroll down to the bottom to see what is in transit.

Can the in transit be moved to the top
And can you add a filter or click on the type of item you are looking for.

Many cmdrs would love this life improvement

They already have what we are after, in the outfitting store. so they should be able to reuse this for the stored modules.

Or explain how this could be done, think of this as stored modules behave like the normal store, but this one have 0 credits cost.

So we would have all the same categories as in the normal outfitting store, and it would now by easy to just find all stored shields for example.

They already have what we are after, in the outfitting store. so they should be able to reuse this for the stored modules.

Or explain how this could be done, think of this as stored modules behave like the normal store, but this one have 0 credits cost.

So we would have all the same categories as in the normal outfitting store, and it would now by easy to just find all stored shields for example.

+1 Please finish what was was started...

Copy sort options from outfitting store to storage.

There is one BUT! Not visible when equipped, modules are not visible at another station. I have already made such an offer, and if during the equipment it would be possible to view ALL the modules and order their delivery, the filter problem would be solved.

Top Bottom