Finding Hazardous Resource Extraction Sites - Haz RES

Iota Hydri

There are two Haz Res there and a high intensity RES. The rings are around an ELW so you don't slow down too much in supercruise and the station is between the planet and the rings. It's imperial space. Spent hundreds of hours there grinding away in the Haz Res. I consider it my home system. Planet is about 1000 ls away from the star. There's also a low intensity conflict zone which has been there for absolutely ages.

Iota Hydri

There are two Haz Res there and a high intensity RES. The rings are around an ELW so you don't slow down too much in supercruise and the station is between the planet and the rings. It's imperial space. Spent hundreds of hours there grinding away in the Haz Res. I consider it my home system. Planet is about 1000 ls away from the star. There's also a low intensity conflict zone which has been there for absolutely ages.
List updated.

LHS 215 near Spring Gateway station two HAZ RES. The distance between station and RES is over 300LS but because the station it's outside the gravity well of the planet you can reach pretty fast the RES.

Deleted member 38366

D
HIP 61061 (AB3, AB4, AB5, AB7); Rearm/Repair : Lorrah Enterprise (Station)
Talajie (6, 11); Rearm/Repair : Flinders Depot (Outpost)
Velao (3); Rearm/Repair : W ang Platform (Outpost)

There is a HazRes at Ottia 3.

In Federation space, it's near an outpost and small planet with terminal

LHS 215 near Spring Gateway station two HAZ RES. The distance between station and RES is over 300LS but because the station it's outside the gravity well of the planet you can reach pretty fast the RES.

HIP 61061 (AB3, AB4, AB5, AB7); Rearm/Repair : Lorrah Enterprise (Station)
Talajie (6, 11); Rearm/Repair : Flinders Depot (Outpost)
Velao (3); Rearm/Repair : W ang Platform (Outpost)
List updated.

HAZ-RES found

Chacocha > Chacocha 1 > An good BH prospect. 35 Ls from the main star, a pretty, fairly high g planet (1.73g) that has a planetary station: Tarski Prospect, a refinery with all facilities except a black market. A well-lit sandy coloured rocky ring surrounds a similar coloured planet. At the time of my visit it had the complete range of RESs: LOW RES, RES, HIGH RES and HAZ RES. Inside the ring, and very close to it (0.11 Ls), is a large coriolis station called O'Neill Settlement. This is a refinery that seems to have good metal prices. This station has all facilities (except a black market) including refuel, restock, repair and outfitting. The only drawback was that there does not seem to be many missions on the bulletin board, this could be caused by the civil war occuring at the time of my visit. There are other ringed planets in the system as well which possibly have rings.

Capitan Ace Rimmer

HAZ-RES found

Chacocha > Chacocha 1 > An good BH prospect. 35 Ls from the main star, a pretty, fairly high g planet (1.73g) that has a planetary station: Tarski Prospect, a refinery with all facilities except a black market. A well-lit sandy coloured rocky ring surrounds a similar coloured planet. At the time of my visit it had the complete range of RESs: LOW RES, RES, HIGH RES and HAZ RES. Inside the ring, and very close to it (0.11 Ls), is a large coriolis station called O'Neill Settlement. This is a refinery that seems to have good metal prices. This station has all facilities (except a black market) including refuel, restock, repair and outfitting. The only drawback was that there does not seem to be many missions on the bulletin board, this could be caused by the civil war occuring at the time of my visit. There are other ringed planets in the system as well which possibly have rings.

Capitan Ace Rimmer
List updated. I shortened the info, hope this is ok. ;)

In the end it is up to you, but I think the more info the better for the users, it is certainly better for the website.

Oh I mentioned Apadipinook and Theotokos previously, they are compromised navigation beacon systems NOT HAZ-RES systems, sorry, I should have mentioned them on the correct thread.

regards
Capitan Ace Rimmer

Managed to parse the HAZ RES info successfully, now just gotta display it.

There are effectively 3 columns to the data:
1. the system name
2. the locations of the HAZ RESs
3. Any notes

I encountered one big problem when parsing the data where you could make life a little easier for me. If the data does not list any location info but does have some notes it is important that you add the blank column. For example, the entry "Wolf 896 > 900ls from star" should be:
Wolf 896 > > 900ls from star.

thanks
Capitan Ace Rimmer

Top Bottom