Finding Hazardous Resource Extraction Sites - Haz RES

Nice High Tech Federation bounty hunting system that is ALD controlled with scoopable star

Mazahuanses > Mazahuanses 3 > Messerschmid Orbital (Coriolis) orbits Mazahuanses 3 B just a few Ls away with full RRR and comprehensive outfitting.

Enjoy! [smile]
Added to the list.

HazRES located at HK Aquarii 4. The Leestma Enterprise space station offers L pad and full facilities about 520ls away.
Added ^^this and:
Dasar > Dasar 2, Dasar 4 > Outposts only, no repair, no restock. Planetary Prot available.

Last edited:
LP 876-26 1 -- Two HazRES zones. The only restock/refuel/repair and large-pad capability in system is at Galliano Beacon planetary base a couple thousand ls away from the HazRES.

37 Ursae Majoris 3 & 4 (two HazRes zones, both planets in mutual orbit, so HazRES are close by each other). Oppenheimer Dock is a L full-service orbital nearby.

Hello all.

I'm confused a little, is there no way to actually search for HAZ sites, is a list of systems that all appear to be a long way away the option? Are there no make up criteria that can allow an educated guess or search? I ask as I'm trying to find some around JM (100-200 LY) but the list of systems have no distance representation. IE from SOL etc. Do you have any tips for navigating the list?

o7

Top Bottom