Finished now! Delgus' Potted Plants Pack - 30 objects - 20 species of plants - Find on the Steam Workshop today!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Awesome!!! That's a very nice collection of plants, which will be very useful for decoration in parks! :D

Thank you for sharing this with the community!

I really love this plants, they are a more than welcome addition to the plants from the game. The details are amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing, Delgus. I really wish, we will see some (or all?) of this plants in a "potless" and a little bigger version too for our outdoor scenes too. But that's jut a little suggestion, nothing more.

I really love this plants, they are a more than welcome addition to the plants from the game. The details are amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing, Delgus. I really wish, we will see some (or all?) of this plants in a "potless" and a little bigger version too for our outdoor scenes too. But that's jut a little suggestion, nothing more.

I don't think you will have to wait too long for that :)

What a beautiful set! I see a lot of attention to detail and it's nice to have some familiar house plants in-game.

I second the idea of "potless" versions, great to hear this is in the works.

Ask and ye shall recieve!

So far I've only gotten to update my 10 most recent potted plants. This new upgrade will allow you to paint your pots with either one full color or two different ones. Apart from that I've also upgraded each model and their respective textures. :)

Stay tuned,
Delgus

Aaaand... done!

All 30 objects have flexicolor maps on their pots, with tweaks and updates to their models. Enjoy!

Delgus

Attachments

• 20190815145652_1.jpg
    20190815145652_1.jpg
    731.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Well done Delgus!!!

I was watching a stream from Rudi Rennkamel last week and he was using your plants. They are a very welcome addition to the available Thememaker’s Toolkit items. :D

Top Bottom