Fired staff just standing there instead of leaving park

This problem has been going on for ages now and they STILL haven't sorted it out - whenever you get rid of shops, rides and whatever else, the staff that were working on them are just standing there instead of leaving the park! It's high time they sorted this problem out, it's been going on for ages!

I don't have this issue. Have you reported the bug in the Issue Tracker, where the bug report is supposed to be?

I can't use the issue tracker cos it's just making me sign in over and over and over again, I must've signed in about fifteen times now, clicked on SUBMIT REPORT and the stupid sign in page keeps coming up! I'd be wasting my time reporting it anyway, because they won't sort it until they can be bothered to sort it - which in some cases might be never!

Last edited:
Is there a path leading to the exit of the park for the staff?

Sounds like a path finding issue.

What happens when you place the staff member next to the exit of the park?

I can't use the issue tracker cos it's just making me sign in over and over and over again, I must've signed in about fifteen times now, clicked on SUBMIT REPORT and the stupid sign in page keeps coming up! I'd be wasting my time reporting it anyway, because they won't sort it until they can be bothered to sort it - which in some cases might be never!
Maybe try logging in on another browser. I have the same problem with logging in on Firefox. I tried it with Opera and that works. It really is a shame that they outsorced the bug forums to this very badly working site.

Does it happen with every game you start?

It sounds like the save file is broken. Maybe if you send it to Frontier they can have a insight look at it.
Or if it doesn't happen with a new game, start a new game, but I suppose you want to keep the save file.

Top Bottom