First Great galactic census

Hi everyone!

Im asking the help of community!

We are a player group, who made bigg efforts to create an event, what related to all player factions in the Elite Dangerous universe.

Please read the linked post, watch the video and if you like it please upvote. If you dont interested please dont do anything what hurt us. :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDange...great_galactic_census_is_live_watch_the_epic/

Cmdr Alexymus
member of SSL Intersellar PLC

Okay, i brought here the content, i hope you can take a look.

The Great Galactic Census is live!

Check The Great Galactic Census Motion Picture to gain an insight why The Great Galactic Census might become an important milestone in the history of the Elite Dangerous universe and also to see for yourself one of the coolest and most epic videos ever made in the breathtaking visual world of Elite Dangerous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po3RDpFsjAQ

The Great Galactic Census is the first galaxy-wide statistical enumeration of player minor factions, their systems and population, and it's even more. It is a great opportunity to highlight the substantial role of player minor factions in shaping the Elite Dangerous galaxy, to showcase or to gain insight into their rich lore, community activities and their modus operandi. Visit the The Great Galactic Census Lander to see how it works, to see the results or to join the census with your faction: http://galacticcensus.com .

It's easier for some people to stick their finger in their ears, bury their head in the sand etc, and pretend everything is peaches and cream instead of clicking on reddit.

I dont really know what is about reddit, i dont really like it or use it we thought its a good platform to publish. Seems we were wrong.

But the community event what we try to create in the last few weeks i think worth a click.

Very nice video showcasing the current game and existing assets of ED. (looks 4K HD?) However, probably better off muting it where the narrator voice unfortunately detracts from the video, or keeping just the music. And there were a few but relatively small outside-game embellishments. The game should include some camera suite controls that could better enable views shown in the video. (similar to what "Active Camera" did for FS2004)

Last edited:
I dont really know what is about reddit, i dont really like it or use it we thought its a good platform to publish. Seems we were wrong.
But the community event what we try to create in the last few weeks i think worth a click.

You weren't wrong - Reddit gets about 1/2 a billion visitors a month.

The Elite Reddit sub has 130,000 members vs these forums which have about 47 people.

Ugh... Is it over? How long was I out? my neck hurts...
I hate brainwashing, especially amateur brainwashing...
Bureaucratic Administration brought to you by Monotone Productions; curing insomnia since 3304...

We are keen amateurs :) It seems many ppl like our effort, ofc there are, who has some trouble with it. We are different, and thatis a good thing. Geting mostly positive feedbacks, Frontier also mentioned us in newsletter. We are happy to have some attention. Thx all the comments!

Top Bottom