First to Explorers Anchorage?

Explorers_Anchorage.jpg
I got there at 12:20:03AM MST (7:20:03 UTC) according to EDDiscovery.

Did anyone get there ahead of me? :)Explorer's Anchorage Docking Time.PNG

I still see nothing in any post with a time before mine. I think I was the first person to enter the new station at 7:20:03. Something to tell the grandchildren about. :)

I'm not the first to visit, but I did post pictures from the new station in the Screenies pics thread in Dangerous Discussions and in the Distant Worlds 2 Photography thread. In spoilers, of course, so people that want to see the station firsthand can choose not to view my pictures. :)

Hate to break it to you, but others on discord got there first. ;)

I was on Discord at the time in the FleetCommand channel and was the first to say anything about the new station and the first to arrive, and first to post my picture in the Pics-n-videos channel with me sitting inside the port.

Let me know if others might be able to post their EDD results that they arrived before.....I'm happy to admit I'm wrong. Just want to see proof. :)

So the OP reckons they were first, but didn't get a snapshot of the traffic report that would have proved their claim. Suspicious. This thread reeks of number two.....

So the OP reckons they were first, but didn't get a snapshot of the traffic report that would have proved their claim. Suspicious. This thread reeks of number two.....

I guess it would be nice to say, but I don't care really.....was just exciting to be one of the first. I don't even know how to snapshot a traffic report, in all honesty.
I can guarantee you I made it there at 07:20:03 UTC though. Someone feel free to post an earlier time. :)

lol we havent even discovered 1% of the Milky Way yet....so billions of firsts still waiting for us out there.

Yeah, but the firsts come as new content is actually added to the game. You only have a set number of possible new records for highest and lowest point added to the game when new content like engineers or guardian boosters are added. The various lagrange cloud discoveries only ever had one person to first discover them. Only one person will ever be remembered for the first ever Thargoid hyperdiction, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom