[FIX-PLEASE] Wolf's unrealistic!

Okay so Wolf's are unrealistic in every way, why?

Let's start out with a pack size the grey wolf according to different information have a size of 5-20 wolf's this is conservative numbering.

Next we got the amount of pups, a typical wolf litter got the size of 5-7 pups, only the alfa female gets to breed.

Ad the age of 2 years the wolf's pups are ready to leave the pack.

--------
Planet Zoo's Wolf's

Pack size is set relativly fair, buuut the issue there will be fights all the time if you got more then 2, there will be fights in a wolf pack, but not every 30-60 sec like planet zoo, it will mostly happen when the alfa female or male gets old and weaker.

Pups i can live with the 3-4 it's fine.

What i can't ignorer is you somehow screwed up the wolf pups aging from 1.6-1.8 to 3.6 years old, this is highly unrealistic, makes no sence, how that got changed from the beta to live.

------

The next thing we could talk about is wild dogs, because almost the same issues are present with these.

------

And let me say it this way, if you contact support about this issue, they will say oh it's not a game issue, you have to put it on the forum, but it is a game issue, the fighting is a game issue, the pups getting mature way way way to late is a game issue, and not a surgestion, but hey here it is...

And yes i know i sound salty and ed, and maybe i am - just finding more and more issues everyday currently, like Pandas escaping thrue glass windows, because there is a wooden trashcan on the other side EHHHHM.

Wolves in Planet Zoo are completely unrealistic indeed.

Two glaring problems are that wolves lives on family packs, not pairs; and they do not have an alpha hierarchy system. It was debunked years ago.

Just to point more things, wolves will not inbreed unless they are out of other options completely. Yet, as the others animals of the game, they will inbreed immediately if given the chance.

Overall, social behavior of the vast majority of animals is wrong. But wolves seems to be the worse ones.

Although your demand for Frontier to fix the wolf behavior is valid feedback, I would much rather they stablize the game first and fix the backlog of over 3,000 bugs and issues they currently have before adjusting animal behavior.
While you lament over the wolf behavior, some of us haven't been able to play since Tuesday and our issues in the tracker haven't been validated (for the same problem) since BETA.

Although your demand for Frontier to fix the wolf behavior is valid feedback, I would much rather they stablize the game first and fix the backlog of over 3,000 bugs and issues they currently have before adjusting animal behavior.
While you lament over the wolf behavior, some of us haven't been able to play since Tuesday and our issues in the tracker haven't been validated (for the same problem) since BETA.

Are you suggesting maybe everyone should hold off on posting feedback here until your issue is fixed?

With all due respect there was no need to post that in this thread, let everyone post their feedback and it's up to Frontier to decide the importance of each 'issue'.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom