Fix the brightness of menu areas/side bar

Hey all. This is for Planet Coaster on Xbox Series X.
The menu bar on the bottom of the screen, and the editing box/side menu are very dim.
The park itself and most of the screen has the correct brightness level. But any of the editing boxes, ride building options, staff creating, shop creating, all menu areas are dim.
Is there a way to increase the brightness in these areas? I don't know the names for the boxes. But to clarify, I am specifically referring to the long skinny bar on the bottom of the screen, and the editing box on the right hand side that pops up anytime you build or edit something.
Thanks

Hey all. This is for Planet Coaster on Xbox Series X.
The menu bar on the bottom of the screen, and the editing box/side menu are very dim.
The park itself and most of the screen has the correct brightness level. But any of the editing boxes, ride building options, staff creating, shop creating, all menu areas are dim.
Is there a way to increase the brightness in these areas? I don't know the names for the boxes. But to clarify, I am specifically referring to the long skinny bar on the bottom of the screen, and the editing box on the right hand side that pops up anytime you build or edit something.
Thanks

I turned the HDR Brightness down and then it got better (PS4Pro, LG 4k OLED). I can have a look at my settings later if you want.

There's a specific HDR settings for the menus and UI in settings. Did you increase it also? Or you aren't using HDR at all?

By the way, guys, how the HDR black level setting should be configured? Does the left dark logo still be visible? Or we must make it invisible?

By the way, guys, how the HDR black level setting should be configured? Does the left dark logo still be visible? Or we must make it invisible?
Mine is barely visible, which turns out at 0.49, HDR Brightness 0.20 and UI 0.45. But that all depends on your TV settings aswell.

Mine is barely visible, which turns out at 0.49, HDR Brightness 0.20 and UI 0.45. But that all depends on your TV settings aswell.

Thanks! I'm using a Samsung Q80R and to make it barely visible I configured it as 0.05.

By the way, using HDR Brightness in 0.20 you see that box totally white, without the background logos? Or they are barely visible too?

Top Bottom