Fix your game Frontier!

4 patches after the fleet carrier introduction, mining is broken, carrier fuel is almost nowhere to be found. Carriers couldn't jump today. Spent a game session in the morning trying to buy tritium in the one system selling, but kept getting orange sidewinter disconnect, probably cause there were too many carriers in the system. Had to give up and go back to mining Painite (so that i could buy expensive tritium at other systems). But, guess what, tried a few single painite systems and not a single rock. Moved to a double painite hotspot, system full of carriers, orange sidewinter again...

FIX YOUR GAME FRONTIER!!

Fix the game? But how? :eek:

Under-construction.gif

Mining was working on Friday fine also are you ok?
I'm going to make a guess, OP went to the system where Trit is currently cheap and got orange sidewindered repeatedly due to FC traffic so then attempted to laser mine painite in metal rich hotspots instead of metallic because the game is clear as mud on where painite can be laser mined. Then attempted to hit a overlap to mine only to get orange sidewinderered again because there were more FC's then cars on the 101 during LA rush hour. All because the CMDR simply wanted to fuel his damn FC. So yeah I get why OP is upset.

Glancing through the replies, it's obvious so many regulars here have became so accustomed and accepting of this developers indifference to fixing problems it's easier just to mock the OP.

I'm going to make a guess, OP went to the system where Trit is currently cheap and got orange sidewindered repeatedly due to FC traffic so then attempted to laser mine painite in metal rich hotspots instead of metallic because the game is clear as mud on where painite can be laser mined. Then attempted to hit a overlap to mine only to get orange sidewinderered again because there were more FC's then cars on the 101 during LA rush hour. All because the CMDR simply wanted to fuel his damn FC. So yeah I get why OP is upset.

Glancing through the replies, it's obvious so many regulars here have became so accustomed and accepting of this developers indifference to fixing problems it's easier just to mock the OP.
I think most are amused by THE SHOUTING.

Not wishing to be 'that' guy but I have been mining a fair bit today. Sold about 100m's worth of Alex, LTD's and found enough Trit to cover my last 4 jumps since the patch, (filling my tank), with enough in storage to cover the next. I did about 2 hours tonight, one hotspot, got around 40 Alex, 20 Opals, 15 or so LTDs, two's and fews of some other gubbins, and around 40 more Trit. Like I say, one hotspot. The ring contains around 10 hotpots. I'll camp out here for a while, then move on. I'm about 280ly outside of Colonia.

This is a mix of core, subsurface and a tiny bit of laser mining. I am by no means any good at mining, learning a ton stuff today. Needs must. It clearly depends where you are and what you're prepared to do.

I wonder how is mining spot get fixed.. ermm too many throughout the galaxy. Was mining Pianite at my regular system, it feels the same good mining yield regardless of those patches. Full of FCs. At least the high number of FCs at this place doesn't hang the game anymore. I parked mine on the nearby system, can't get a spot as usual.

Top Bottom