Fleet Carrier Audio Glitch when Entering and Exiting Hyperspace Portal

Greeting CMDRs o7!

I've noticed in Fleet Carrier Beta 2 and Live update that there is a audio glitch (bug) when jumping. What is it? Fleet Carriers have awesome sound design and effects, so when Carrier is about to enter Hyperspace Portal it does three 'foghorn' like sound effects and three time while it starts to exit portal. Now, in Beta 2 and Live update Carrier skips one sound effect during phase of entering portal and when exiting it does three super quick effects instead of slowly playing them while exiting. As well as ATC stays quiet when jump is complete, since in Beta 1 it used to say that jump was successful and services have resumed plus some background chatter.

This glitch (bug) is nothing game breaking or anything, but i kinda hope it is not intended as Beta 1 'foghorn' sound effect is much cooler and better, in my honest opinion. You can easily hear the difference even when watching YouTube videos from Beta 1 and Beta 2/Live Update. When watching Frontier Content Reveal for Fleet Carrier you can those 'foghorn' sound effect when it enters portal. I've made issue report about it, so if anyone noticed it or wants to help to get issue seen by Frontier you can help it here: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/16783

Big thank you to whoever reads this and stay safe everyone! o7

Top Bottom