Fleet Carrier Jump Animation demo

I just searched our Discord and I could have found out FCs are cross-platform back on the 23rd of April if I listened to people 😂

I just searched our Discord and I could have found out FCs are cross-platform back on the 23rd of April if I listened to people 😂
But you see, we didn't know that. The devs said they would be persistent across game modes (Open, Private, Solo) but I could never find anything definitive about them being cross-platform unless I just missed it, which is possible.

That's why I wanted to test for myself.

I think you can see which FC are xbox.
Select a FC on the Navigation Panel.
Xbox carriers have six tabs on the bottom: lock destination, lock and supercruise, system map, bookmark, pilot's handbook: FC, and open user profile.

Other fleet carriers have pilot's handbook: trade, instead of open user profile.

I think you can see which FC are xbox.
Select a FC on the Navigation Panel.
Xbox carriers have six tabs on the bottom: lock destination, lock and supercruise, system map, bookmark, pilot's handbook: FC, and open user profile.

Other fleet carriers have pilot's handbook: trade, instead of open user profile.
Very interesting! I've also noticed some carriers with **** in their names. I assumed those were also Xbox like some commander names show in system notations on the PC game.

I'm here. I don't see the INS Behemoth, but i do see a FC owned by you. No open user profile, though. Is this your PC carrier?

You can change your carrier name in livery...

I'm here. I don't see the INS Behemoth, but i do see a FC owned by you. No open user profile, though. Is this your PC carrier?

You can change your carrier name in livery...
Yes, and I have already changed the name. I noticed the last beta that the names appearing were buggy as I could see my friend's carrier but the name he gave me was quite different.

I came back to Cubeo just to check. I can see your carrier, but not the name.

I haven't seen ANY carrier names except for mine. Just Fleet Carrier followed by a string of letters and numbers...

Top Bottom