Fleet Carrier Owner Perks

I was landing at my fleet carrier(the FC I bought. For 5 BILLION credits) and was greeted with "Welcome to our carrier commander. What can we do for you?", or words to that effect. This got me to thinking. This is my damn fleet carrier. I bought it. The crew that I'm paying is treating me like I'm just some ordinary, run of the mill space ship jockey. My crew should have a bit more respect for me. Fleet carrier owners should get a little better treatment than just the canned greeting everyone else in the universe gets. After all, I paid for this thing. A trumpet flourish, a fifty voice choir and the cheers of an adoring crew would be great, but probably not practical. Besides, there's probably some kind of labor union rule against it. OK, developers. It's time for y'all to step up to the plate. Y'all are smart and can figure this out. I put out a fair sized chunk of change for this floating space port and pay EXORBITANT weekly fees for it, too. How about a little respect for the guy who owns it. And while we're on the subject, the fleet carrier owner should get a reserved parking spot on HIS carrier. Spot #1 will do nicely, with maybe a distinctive, flashing light pattern, a few palm trees, a cold beer or twelve, some native dancing girls in grass skirts...OK OK. The distinctive flashing light pattern will do. Remember: a rolling stone gathers no moss, but gets banged up the more it rolls along. So lets not dilly dally on this. Onwards and upwards!

Attachments

• 20211003204708_1.jpg
    20211003204708_1.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 56
Yes. Would be a nice touch and I think doable because at least on my carrier I get no warnings to clear access to pads, which I do get when I visit other carriers, so my carrier knows it's me, if you see what I mean. Would probably need to get the voice actors back in though, to record more voice, so maybe when there are other recordings for them to do along with it? Perhaps Madeline might be a meetable avatar some day? Oo lala. So, would be nice touch but I think pretty fair to say there are probably other immediate priorities.

whats the difference lol
Perspective...

Upkeep is stupidly cheap since it was reduced to shut up the bleating fom unhappy players... I can make a month upkeep in less than an hour without 'working hard'.

It is as if the OP didn't put any modules on their FC, then considers 8 mill a week excessive.

All about perspective ;)

Perspective...

Upkeep is stupidly cheap since it was reduced to shut up the bleating fom unhappy players... I can make a month upkeep in less than an hour without 'working hard'.

It is as if the OP didn't put any modules on their FC, then considers 8 mill a week excessive.

All about perspective ;)
i put over 4 billion on my fc no worry anymore should last a while

What if he is a she, or non-binary?
It's a robot...
Unless you purchase a voice. Madeline says to you "o7 Commander" Which makes no sense and is the opposite of immersive. Wish I would have spend that money on something else.

It's a small detail they could have easily fixed, and I 100% agree with the OP.

You were just splitting hairs with whole..."well I paid 6 billion" stuff.

Top Bottom