Fleet Carrier stuck inside exclusion zone of white dwarf Chaluia FS-A d1-4

I just jumped to the system as i did not have the system scanned in the Beta. As i jumped in i immediately got a CTD.
So i have a second commander i fly with and i went over there to check and found the carrier in side the exclusion zone.

Has anyone tried parking a carrier around the World of Death yet? That's not always in the exclusion zone of the nearby White Dwarf and you'd probably get some spectacular screenshots if it worked.
(If not, when the cheap ones come at the end of Beta, I'll give it a go)

Has anyone tried parking a carrier around the World of Death yet? That's not always in the exclusion zone of the nearby White Dwarf and you'd probably get some spectacular screenshots if it worked.
I'm a bit far from the bubble now. I could try the decommissioning and self-destruct to go back and test this place. Where is it?

cmdr zer0axis tried a run to WoD. "Yeah not quite sure why, but whenever I chose it to land in orbit above 'the world of death', the carrier would just spawn in orbit around the furthest star in the system... It didn't really matter which astronomical body I chose it to spawn next to, it'd always appear in orbit around that furthest star! Though things may have changed now as I've heard of people's carriers spawning within the jet cones of neutron stars during this beta, so may be worth checking out just incase"

You can find a FC+neutron star video here: https://youtu.be/cxX5mmTg-H0

cmdr Dr. Nagi from Fleetcom and the AXI squadron also sent a FC to Jackson's Lighthouse for experimentals.

I'm off there next, I was going to decommission and zip over to Colonia in my JumpO Conda and buy another FC but it takes a week! - Some I'm SLOWLY filling carrier up, then will head off probably take a couple of days

Interesting...
It makes me wonder if we didn't have an open beta the FC launch would have been another huge fiasco for FDEV.
I would suggest them to make open betas from now on for any content they release.
You really think it will not be a fiasco although we have this beta?
God bless your optimism :D

Hi Molan!

We've sent the AA and towed your Fleet Carrier to a safer location, so you should be able to log in now :) Let me know if you manage!

Team are looking into the issue at hand as well, thanks for reporting it!
Sent the AA? Is his crew chief an alcoholic?

I did, and posted about it.

Hi Molan!

We've sent the AA and towed your Fleet Carrier to a safer location, so you should be able to log in now :) Let me know if you manage!

Team are looking into the issue at hand as well, thanks for reporting it!
Alcoholics Anonymous?? I don't think they should be behind the wheel of anything. :p

I think you mean AAA (Triple A), Tim.

As an ex-empire we have the luxury of not putting 'British' in front of lots of things. So here in the UK the 'AA' is simply the 'Automobile Association'. Our navy is the Royal Navy, and our football/soccer is managed by 'The Football Association'. Ditto the Open golf championship is only known as the the 'British Open' in the USA. It's all we have left, plus the Falklands, Pitcairn, pints, and the English language, so we hold onto it.

Last edited:
As an ex-empire we have the luxury of not putting 'British' in front of lots of things. So here in the UK the 'AA' is simply the 'Automobile Association'. Our navy is the Royal Navy, and our football/soccer is managed by 'The Football Association'. Ditto the Open golf championship is only known as the the 'British Open' in the USA. It's all we have left, plus the Falklands, Pitcairn, pints, and the English language, so we hold onto it.

It has nothing to do with being an empire, it just helps people know which subset of a large multinational company your referring to.

Top Bottom