Fleet Carriers - a few questions for those that love to speculate

Then why did you not sum them up instead of looking for the announcements?
Fdev made announcements about FCs. Info is in those. Answer is "check the official announcements" I can't do all the footwork. It's their fault for not checking the official info in the first place.

While I think that there should be independent carriers that everyone could purchase? I think that you should get one, via, your super power, once you've hit the highest rank. I mean, if you're going to be part of their Navy...I mean even in No Man's Sky you can get your first carrier for essentially free LOL. I know, I know, I just went there...I done compared a animated/ Pixar film to a movie. Honestly I just think there should be some sort of unlock/ reward for top super power rank. And? Honestly? I would realllly love one that resembles the aesthetics of that of the Courier, Clipper and Cutter.

Hi. I suspect they may say when the reveal might be, but they've said that we shouldn't expect any news until February has finished.
No, what they said was...

Wait. What am I thinking?

Carry on all, don't mind me. Although - I think they should be blue. Blue is very navy. They even named a blue after it...

what's that, nurse?

Hi. I suspect they may say when the reveal might be, but they've said that we shouldn't expect any news until February has finished.
It is interesting that in the Livestream the 'reveal; was mentioned twice, initially as following 'after' the charity stream, but not immediately, and near the end of the stream Paige says "After February" but sounded a bit 'less than accurate' when that was said.

February ends in a few days - we'll know in fairly short a time I hope :)

Did you fill in the advice note, in quintuplate? It is to be found in the Federation's Safety Deposit box on Alioth, once you have attained the rank of Exalted with the Alliance you will be given the password...
Ah, right, thanks for the info. Unfortunately I only just reached the rank of Disdained. I wouldn't mind but it turns out this is a negative ranking. :cry:

I'm not being a Debbie Downer, but if I had a choice between carriers and space legs? I'd go space legs. I'd only just want to walk around more with a carrier, and I have been wanting to walk around in my ship for a long time. I want to know what a Prismatics shield generator looks like in a Cutter carrying sla-- I mean, passengers...err...nevermind.

Top Bottom