Fleet Carriers Beta - Xbox Delay

Tim Smith

Lead Community Manager
Greetings Commanders,

Due to unexpected issues found with the Xbox version of the beta, we will be unable to start the beta on Xbox today. The team are working hard on a fix and plan to get it live as soon as possible. We will keep you updated on when we expect the Xbox beta to go live both here on the forums and on our social channels.

We apologise for the inconvenience and look forward to flying with you in the beta soon!

o7 Commanders

EDIT: This has now been resolved and is scheduled to be live on Xbox today at 15:00 UTC. Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
Lucky i happened to have a friend that told me. Maybe a message on xbox home would be useful. I'm sure they would have no problem doing it.

Greetings Commanders,

Due to unexpected issues found with the Xbox version of the beta, we will be unable to start the beta on Xbox today. The team are working hard on a fix and plan to get it live as soon as possible. We will keep you updated on when we expect the Xbox beta to go live both here on the forums and on our social channels.

We apologise for the inconvenience and look forward to flying with you in the beta soon!

o7 Commanders

Gutted 😂 was waiting to boot up the beta as soon as it went live. Hope it doesn't take too long to fix I'm dying to test these out haha

Greetings Commanders,

o7 Commanders
The usual. Then they'll expect people to pay for their new expansion...

Gee sure glad you wait till 2 hours till launch to say something...stayed up all night for nothing. I'm sorry but you guys need to get better (or more) Community Mangers to avoid all the hate your going to receive, seriously why wasn't this tested BEFORE 2 HOURS TO GO!? And don't even start with ( its Covid fault)...I feel real stupid for defending this game as much as I do...just to be treated like this.

Gee sure glad you wait till 2 hours till launch to say something...stayed up all night for nothing. I'm sorry but you guys need to get better Community Mangers to avoid all the hate your going to receive, seriously why wasn't this tested BEFORE 2 HOURS TO GO!? And don't even start with ( its Covid fault)...I feel real stupid for defending this game as much as I do...just to be treated like this.
Damn, you're so right to be furious, I mean it's only a single day beta isn't it. If only it was lasting for a while it wouldn't be a problem, maybe 11th to 26th May. Oh well, what a shame.

Top Bottom