Fleet Carriers Beta - Xbox Delay

Greetings Commanders,

Due to unexpected issues found with the Xbox version of the beta, we will be unable to start the beta on Xbox today. The team are working hard on a fix and plan to get it live as soon as possible. We will keep you updated on when we expect the Xbox beta to go live both here on the forums and on our social channels.

We apologise for the inconvenience and look forward to flying with you in the beta soon!

o7 Commanders

EDIT: This has now been resolved and is scheduled to be live on Xbox today at 15:00 UTC. Thank you for your patience!
I am having issues loading the game on xbox, I keep getting the error message "Login failure - The game failed to communicate with the authentication server". 15:00 UTC was 9:00 am which it is now 2:34 and still can not log in.

I am having issues loading the game on xbox, I keep getting the error message "Login failure - The game failed to communicate with the authentication server". 15:00 UTC was 9:00 am which it is now 2:34 and still can not log in.
FDev are aware and working on it

They're aware of the new issue and it's being looked into. Unfortunately that's the only update we've gotten about this so far.

I think people forgot it’s been almost 4 year since horizon. A day extra or 2 or 6 months does it matter 🙄 yeah it sucks yeah some more clarity quicker fix it should have worked of the bat. I say this is elite we are talking about if it was easy if it worked off the bat. Be fair the game would have been called Hello Kitty space adventure ! 😂 it’s never going to be easy minimum of 2 menu’s 6 buttons and 8 stick movements to get any done on that piece of the call the panter clipper 😯🥴 of the full release hits come say hi greets Cdr Scratch Mr.9

I think people forgot it’s been almost 4 years since horizon. A day extra or 2 or 6 months does it matter yeah it sucks yeah some more clarity quicker fix it should have worked off the bat. I say this is elite we are talking about if it was easy if it worked off the bat. Be fair the game would have been called Hello Kitty space adventure ! 😂 it’s never going to be easy minimum of 2 menu’s 6 buttons and 8 stick movements to get any done on that piece of poopoo the call the panter clipper 😯🥴 of the full release hits come say hi greets Cdr Scratch Mr.9

I understand what you are saying but as fans, we did give them nearly two years of nothing to give them time to fix bugs and make a better new player experience. for that we got broken premium currency no one asked for that glitched everything, voice training mini-game that vaguely represents how the game works and plays, VG's removed, GalNet removed thargouid attacks gone.

Right now it is completely understandable that people are upset. I for one have been waiting for Fleet Carriers for years and the fact that I can't get on to use them in infuriating and more so as it seems to be down to a lack of forward-thinking and preparation. in all fairness we should have had these over a year ago.

Top Bottom