Fleet Carriers - Did I Miss Mention of Passengers?

Surely such huge ships could provide a passenger element.

• Retired wealth citizens of the Bubble who have done it and seen it all. They would love to sign up for trips into the unknown (rather than demanding for 2 of them to go to a specific location). They would pay, individually, a significant chunk of the 10 million CR weekly running costs, and not bat an eye thinking about it.
  • Geologists hoping to be among the first to discover the next rare find, or the source of some new material
  • Biologists hoping they could do the same for 'new life forms
  • Anthropologists hoping they could also get in on the act for 'new civilizations'
  • Prisoners exiled to travel in cells in the bowels of a ship, whose home systems would only be too glad to pay to be rid of them for lengthy periods of time - maybe on a paid basis or by providing Community Service crew
  • Mrs Trellis of North Wales - she'll go anywhere and pay anything (side note - thanks to whoever put Mrs Trellis in as an NPC, it has been noticed ;-) )
All ways to bring in much needed credits to a credit consuming beast (Yes - we can imagine these, role play them, etc. but that isn't going to keep the FC Bank Manager and his Bailiffs from the door)

Throw in a few rounds of Pirate Bingo during the trip and Bob's your uncle.

Trouble is, it took me 3 minutes to come up with that based on, what is after all, quite a big part of the gameplay for some players - completely ignored be FDev - again, unless I missed in in which case, good show, well done!

Top Bottom