Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 1 - Patch Notes

I will wait until the Dev's start listening to Yamiks,
Just watched the Yamiks video. In his typical fashion, it is extremely funny but the points he - and Exigeous - make ought to be noted. I'm not sure whether the outlay/upgrade/upkeep of a fleet carrier is good thing or a bad one - I'm no Dev nor a hardcore player - but I do know, at this point, I won't ever be getting one. Shame, really.

Nevermind, I'm back off to exploring the galaxy in my Phantom; it's a slightly smaller ship than an FC and it jumps a bit quicker.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: mol
Limpet restock is broken. I know how limpets work. You can’t restock them from the services screen not the owner nor the guest. It just hangs when you confirm the number. I’m not sure if it’s universal or something triggers it but the carrier I’m running with we have to haul out limpets and transfer in space to get around this bug.

It’s been reported. Along with several bugs in wing core mining.
Yep, this is why I was originally pointing out that while possible, it's highly unlikely that someone could reach the point of affording a FC without knowing how limpets work, and that the most likely explanation is that a feature in a Beta is broken.

TY Frontier ...

I have enough to pay for and maintain this fleet, i am easily part of the 5% ,i can gain 600M / day easy but I'm going to let the other players spend the next thousands of hours on ELITE. It's decided, you managed to disgust an anti fan boy from Star Citizen to play a Star Citizen (it's a feat.).

if you want your players to get involved, be able to offer fun gameplay.
  • Already that you do not do much in 3D production on the game. The fleet did not deserve a command post like for the ships ??
  • You nerf this game since many years ...
  • You do not speak clearly of your projects as if you were afraid of revealing your masquerade in broad daylight.
  • That you are afraid of transactions between players.

After 6, 7 years of play, I understand, Elite Dangerous is only a small player. You have many players ready to put hundreds or even thousands of euros on your game and you, after two years of waiting ??? Your Fleet carrier is ridiculous and stupid.
I would not lie by saying that I want to shed a tear internally because I gave my confidence and liked a game which does not like its players.

Mr. Braden, your Developers are geniuses. With your ingame mentality, I wish you good luck for the future.

I prefer to spend thousands of euros on Star Citizen than to spend 1 euro or additional minutes on a sanitized game.
You can keep your fleet carrier, and put it in the trash with the CQC, MULTICREW and STUPID STORY

I did not come to ELITE to be a SPECTATOR but an ACTOR

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEwIeZITARQ

TY Frontier ...

I have enough to pay for and maintain this fleet, i am easily part of the 5% ,i can gain 600M / day easy but I'm going to let the other players spend the next thousands of hours on ELITE. It's decided, you managed to disgust an anti fan boy from Star Citizen to play a Star Citizen (it's a feat.).

if you want your players to get involved, be able to offer fun gameplay.
  • Already that you do not do much in 3D production on the game. The fleet did not deserve a command post like for the ships ??
  • You nerf this game since many years ...
  • You do not speak clearly of your projects as if you were afraid of revealing your masquerade in broad daylight.
  • That you are afraid of transactions between players.

After 6, 7 years of play, I understand, Elite Dangerous is only a small player. You have many players ready to put hundreds or even thousands of euros on your game and you, after two years of waiting ??? Your Fleet carrier is ridiculous and stupid.
I would not lie by saying that I want to shed a tear internally because I gave my confidence and liked a game which does not like its players.

Mr. Braden, your Developers are geniuses. With your ingame mentality, I wish you good luck for the future.

I prefer to spend thousands of euros on Star Citizen than to spend 1 euro or additional minutes on a sanitized game.
You can keep your fleet carrier, and put it in the trash with the CQC, MULTICREW and STUPID STORY

I did not come to ELITE to be a SPECTATOR but an ACTOR

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEwIeZITARQ
Updates totally disconnected with what the players want and without any fun.

Added the Gamescom Prize to rename "Wregoe WF-F d11-30" to "Cheltojo System GC19".
Well, this is a truly precious give-away, isn't it.

I already envisage the New Era to consist mainly of the grant of a personalized system name to all players.

And as a tribute to Covid-19 victims, they'll just extend this to all humans on the planet ! Still leaves FD with 399 billion systems to work with for future opportunities... /s

Shout out to Frontier for freeing up some hard drive space on my PC. Been waiting a long time for Fleet Carriers, but I won't be playing this game ever again unless they significantly alter the economy or total costs of FCs. It's not worth it. Wish I could get a couple hundred of hours of my life back, but hey, at least it was pretty to look at.

Top Bottom