ANNOUNCEMENT Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 2 - Date Announcement

Good news. One question though:

Will console players be able to switch between beta and normal game?
Or will we be stuck in beta for the duration?

Thanks a lot to bring BETA on consoles ! But i just tried to log with my xbox account... and it says "500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" :(

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Thanks a lot to bring BETA on consoles ! But i just tried to log with my xbox account... and it says "500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" :(
Hello @Track6.

This will be why:

WARNING: The beta will not be live until 11 May. Redeeming the code before this date, will download an older version of the beta. This is not accessible and will fail to connect, however, your beta application will automatically update with the Fleet Carriers Beta 2 on May 11.

It'd be nice if you added 10B credits to everyone's beta account. Like, so everyone can test the beta features.

I think I have just enough to buy most things, but I'm sure there are a lot of players who haven't. 5B in cash, plus another 2B in ships I can sell off should be enough, right? I'd hate to waste the beta grinding for credits, rather than testing the purpose of the beta.

I'm looking forward to it. I didn't have enough credits for the first beta, but I did land on a other player's carriers.

The Thargoids are a little disappointed they where not invited to any of the beta test for the fleet carriers.
They would like to respectfully acknowledge this decision and inform us we will be seeing the officially signed decoration of war papers on your desk no later then the close of business May 11th

Thanks Stephen for the information.

For the anecdote, some Cmdrs in France will laugh yellow because May 11 in this country is the 1st day of deconfinement, during which people return to work. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

😷

Thanks Stephen for the information.

For the anecdote, some Cmdrs in France will laugh yellow because May 11 in this country is the 1st day of deconfinement, during which people return to work. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

😷

If there ever was a 'PLUS' for being in a country which was behind the goal on it's dealing with this damn Virus, then this is it. Here in the UK, we will have that little bit extra time to dive into Beta 2 ..........LOL!

If there ever was a 'PLUS' for being in a country which was behind the goal on it's dealing with this damn Virus, then this is it. Here in the UK, we will have that little bit extra time to dive into Beta 2 ..........LOL!
However, the war is not over with this damn virus and many people in France will stay at home.

:)

---------------------------------------------------------------

😷

Top Bottom