ANNOUNCEMENT Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 2 - Date Announcement

Excellent Thanks stephen

Question..
Regarding fleet carrier refuelling. As an additional alternative to mining, could there be tritium fuel scoops available for ships? For collection at certain stars for then transferring over to the fleet carrier fuel tanks?

Flimley
I wouldn't be surprised if that's a Next Era option .... some atmospheric planets might become scoopable for this very purpose

Academic, as tritium is a very rare. Your not going to find ‘tons’ of it anywhere. This is more about an alternative to mining when out exploring with a fleet carrier.

Flimley
On the contrary, I specifically went looking for tritium in beta #1 and outside the Bubble I was tripping over the stuff. First pristine ice ring I found had an overlapping double tritium hotspot.

FDev do not want to deliberately strand FCs out in the black.

Hi Stephen, thank you for all your painstaking work in all these hard times! May I remind you of what you have promised to include a soft female German voice to Covas?

Because this is a News/Announcement and the upcoming info about the beta will posted be in the dedicated Beta section on the forum (y)

This is just useless.. Announcing that there will be changes without giving a general description.
No need to say that there are changes then and leave everything to the patch notes.
This is just a stupid attempt to create hype. Frontier communication as usual...

What a load of croc. It's to tell us when that beta is. There is no hype building in this thread.
We will be announcing more information on the changes and improvements that we have made thanks to your feedback in the near future.

I was not born yesterday 🤷‍♂️
Sorry but in life I have always detested those who are unable to communicate directly...
If you can't say the details then don't say there are details to be communicated at all.
This is not frank communication. There are the usual tricks that I've always hated.
But we can stop here I don't want to make a fuss out of this. It was just a side note.

Last edited:
Sorry but in life I have always detested those who are unable to communicate directly...
Fine. I hope you can live up to your own high expectations.

If you can't say the details then don't say there are details to be communicated at all.
Why?

This is not frank communication. There are the usual tricks that I've always hated.
But we can stop here I don't want to make a fuss out of this. It was just a side note.
There are no tricks. They gave us a beta date and the rest of the info will be coming probably this week.

If you don't want a fuss, then stop posting hyperbole like this.

I think you're "hyperboling", there was no need to comment on your side about "load of croc", in the end my original comments were not even directed to you. 🤷‍♂️
It doesn't matter who it was directed at and there was no hyperboling about calling your post a load of croc, because that is precisely what it was.

If you don't want people commenting on your posts, then don't post.

Jeez, I'd hate to see you in the run up to Christmas.

Things happen when they happen. Having a tantrum won't make it happen any sooner.

It doesn't matter who it was directed at and there was no hyperboling about calling your post a load of croc, because that is precisely what it was.

If you don't want people commenting on your posts, then don't post.
You can comment, but accept responsibility for "hyperboling". You're actually giving more visibility to my "side note".

1. Thank You for doing whatever you had to in order to provide a console beta!!!

2. Pretty Please be open lowering the cost of Fleet carriers for those who may not want their FC to show up on the map and who may only want to carry a limited number of their own ships and a friend or 3. Just an idea

1. Thank You for doing whatever you had to in order to provide a console beta!!!

2. Pretty Please be open lowering the cost of Fleet carriers for those who may not want their FC to show up on the map and who may only want to carry a limited number of their own ships and a friend or 3. Just an idea
I think many of us really hope that they included the personal shipyard in the standard modules and basic upkeep rather than paying a separate price for it!

I am really looking forward that the correct spelling of the "beta 2" will be "BETTER 2" :)
They added the Universal Cartography and reduced the upkeep... I mean... Even I can't imagine what they should do to make it worse than the original concept :p

So can I now buy a carrier with Arx?

iu

Top Bottom