ANNOUNCEMENT Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 2 - Date Announcement

So can I now buy a carrier with Arx?

iu
It's always 5 billion though... :whistle:

This is just useless.. Announcing that there will be changes without giving a general description.
No need to say that there are changes then and leave everything to the patch notes.
This is just a stupid attempt to create hype. Frontier communication as usual...
Your moaning is just a stupid attempt to create drama.

"I want to know what's coming soon, why don't FDev tell us? I'm not asking for everything, just some news snippets will do"
* Announces date of upcoming beta *
"Where are the patch notes for the beta build that hasn't been created yet, and won't start for a week?"

...and since Engineers can't be unlocked without Horizons, Engineers are what?
Anyway. Formally he has a point when he says Engineers = pay 2 win. ;)
While I see your point, one could argue that any DLC which enables a player to have access to more/better stuff is pay2Win.
Take World of Warcraft for example: Vanilla and then the first expansion came out, TBC. Those would purchased TBC had access to better gear and higher levels and higher stats, thus be able to defeat vanilla players in world PvP with ease.
Does that make it Pay2Win?

1. Log in using your PlayStation Network, or Xbox One account.
    1. (If you were previously a beta player for Elite Dangerous on Xbox One you will not be able to redeem an additional beta key. You should instead re-download the beta application from your “Full Library” inside “My Games and Apps”).
  2. Follow the steps to generate a code.
  3. Redeem the code on your console of choice, starting from 11 May.

What previous beta? :confused:

I've been playing ED on Xbox One since the first day it was available via the "Game Preview Program" in June 2015, which AFAIK is the closest thing to a beta it's ever had on Xbox.

There's no trace of a separate ED beta application in my "Full Library" inside "My Games and Apps", as the "Game Preview" version was simply updated to the final public version upon the official launch in October 2015.

I've instead followed the steps as normal and have been issued a beta key...

Top Bottom