ANNOUNCEMENT Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 2 - Date Announcement

Can you still take part in this new beta if I don't have Elite on steam, I would prefer steam not to own my game files.

11:08UTC and still no beta download on the launcher.

Angry-Mob.png
Come on guys remember your social distancing that 2 metre separation is important it lets the snipers spotters ID everyone properly.

well it is not the 12th and still no KEY. I can log into the beta but cannot do much else as it just looks like a few small changed have been made, which actually look good, but still no idea as to how to get the KEY.

I thought that giving people instructions on how to get a key was not to give then the forever ending loop of, link here and go there and back here to go there again.

any idea as to how to get this key?

Ok, so the first post says to go to https://user.frontierstore.net/fleet-carrier-beta-key, while that link tells us to go here to learn how to do it. And therefore, no information is available about a key to play the beta.
I just did it using the link you posted. After signing in, use the menu icon on the far right top and when it opens select fleet carrier beta key. After that select which country you're in and you got your beta key.

I just did it using the link you posted. After signing in, use the menu icon on the far right top and when it opens select fleet carrier beta key. After that select which country you're in and you got your beta key.
I am not getting the same screen as you then, which makes no sense. I click on Fleet Carriers Beta Key and nothing happens at all.

So the clear instructions is click on Fleet Carrire Beta Key (text on left hand side of page)? This is what I have been doing for last 1 hour and getting nowhere

I am not getting the same screen as you then, which makes no sense. I click on Fleet Carriers Beta Key and nothing happens at all.

So the clear instructions is click on Fleet Carrire Beta Key (text on left hand side of page)? This is what I have been doing for last 1 hour and getting nowhere
This may be a stupid question but.... you are using the Steam version of the game? It's just that I get the same thing as you and it's because .... I'm not on Steam.

You said a few posts ago "I can log into the beta but cannot do much else as it just looks like a few small changed have been made"

Well... if you can log into the game its because you're not on Steam so don't need a key. It sounds like it's working. There are no obvious changes graphically to the game, they're all about the game mechanics.

Last edited:

I did it on an andriod phone and got the beta key for PS4. That might be the difference. Try it on your phone

Top Bottom