Today brings our first round of patch changes coming to the currently live Fleet Carrier beta. For Xbox players, the patch will already be available and for PC and PS4, the following changes can be expected at 11:00 am (UTC) today:
- Fixed missing Fleet Carrier names when the number of Carriers in a system gets near the maximum
- Fixed an issue which prevented Carriers from jumping away from certain systems
Crash & Stability fixes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when purchasing a Fleet Carrier
- Fixed a crash that could occur when cancelling a jump
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen while jumping
- Fixed a crash when redeeming vouchers on a Fleet Carrier
- Fixed a crash which could happen when jumping with the Codex open
- Fixed a softlock when focusing on the Sell panel after filtering away all commodities available to sell
- Fixed players all being listed in the Crew category in the social tab in the cockpit panel
- Fixed a bug that would cause any Tritium chunks extracted from subsurface deposits on an asteroid to always contain 30% Tritium
- Fixed an error when starting the tutorial via PlayGo on PS4
We also have some changes coming to Powerplay that we describe in detail in this post.
Thank you all again to all PC, Xbox and PS4 Commanders for contributing to the development of Fleet Carriers by testing them in this beta! We look forward to receiving more of your suggestions and feedback, and hope those of you who can't afford a Fleet Carrier yet, will join us for the upcoming beta blowout!