ANNOUNCEMENT Fleet Carriers Update - BETA BLOWOUT

I'm not sure the servers will implode. I don't get the impression from the discords or forums that there are many thousands desperate to take advantage, but there will be a solid take up and it's a great idea from Frontier to give everyone a chance.

Last edited:
So, will the carriers in live cost 1 million too?
Also I grinded 24000 tons of tritium in beta, will that transfer to live once beta is over?
Can I keep my carrier?

Also looking forward to the servers imploding 🤭
I want you to have this picture:
latest

:D

Why are players accepting the premise to PAY to participate in a Beta test in the 1st place? - Even with the reduction of price in the "pay to test" beta, I will NOT be participating - Not only for having to pay for the beta test - The Fleet Carriers do not have anything useful to my playstyle - All the aspects of the Fleet Carrier are not conducive to any player, - The price - The bundling of modules- So many aspects of this beta are just wrong for most player usage.

I am participating both as an FC customer and soon to be owner... You can bypass by all means as you have made it clear that there's nothing here for you.

And there's no payment required, what are you talking about?

Why are players accepting the premise to PAY to participate in a Beta test in the 1st place? - Even with the reduction of price in the "pay to test" beta, I will NOT be participating - Not only for having to pay for the beta test - The Fleet Carriers do not have anything useful to my playstyle - All the aspects of the Fleet Carrier are not conducive to any player, - The price - The bundling of modules- So many aspects of this beta are just wrong for most player usage.
The Community has spoken for us. Sad face.

Huh? I am participating in beta, and I didn't have to pay anything. Neither in-game credits, artificial ARX nor real world money. Whoever made you pay anything for participation in the beta was ripping you off, dude. Or stop drinking and posting.

FDev .. how do you expect us to actually get all the services if your in the bubble. When EVERY CARRIER SYSTEM IS FULL, I bought a carrier and it sent me to Futhark but I can't jump to any carrier service system to add any additional services .. if I'm testing the carriers I would at least want to jump to a system with carrier services that is open on Xbox, so I can add the additional services...

FDev .. how do you expect us to actually get all the services if your in the bubble. When EVERY CARRIER SYSTEM IS FULL, I bought a carrier and it sent me to Futhark but I can't jump to any carrier service system to add any additional services .. if I'm testing the carriers I would at least want to jump to a system with carrier services that is open on Xbox, so I can add the additional services...

Getting messages in from friends and squad members about this too. You have to go outside an admin system to pick it up after buying it, and then all the admin systems won't let you in to change anything.

Here, have a cheap fleet carrier. You can't test very much due to some arbitrary rule saying you have to be at one of their offices to do anything useful, but enjoy it anyway.

Genius.

Heck. I remember the carrier names in Agartha... These people on Xbox have not moved since they got their carrier when the Xbox beta started ... If this is what trolling ends up being like, then they need to have a timer set for carriers to jump automatically out of an admin system so others can actually test the carrier services ... Not let them sit there getting a freaking tan.

Getting messages in from friends and squad members about this too. You have to go outside an admin system to pick it up after buying it, and then all the admin systems won't let you in to change anything.

Here, have a cheap fleet carrier. You can't test very much due to some arbitrary rule saying you have to be at one of their offices to do anything useful, but enjoy it anyway.

Genius.
Quick FYI: I'm pretty sure your carrier does NOT need to be in a carrier system to install services, just you. I was able to outfit mine in when it was in a nearby system, even though it wasn't in the actual selling system.

Quick FYI: I'm pretty sure your carrier does NOT need to be in a carrier system to install services, just you. I was able to outfit mine in when it was in a nearby system, even though it wasn't in the actual selling system.
Are you actually positive. I can't outfit mine, and I'm one jump in any of my owned ships, and the fleet carrier from the system I bought it and I can't outfit additional services.

Are you actually positive. I can't outfit mine, and I'm one jump in any of my owned ships, and the fleet carrier from the system I bought it and I can't outfit additional services.

Correct, you cannot make any changes or even purchase any outfitting outside an admin system. You can't even change services you have bought, only disable them.

Correct, you cannot make any changes or even purchase any outfitting outside an admin system. You can't even change services you have bought, only disable them.
This post lists the vendor and some of the admin systems. There are many. Most people are sat in Vendor systems, and the Admin systems are pretty quiet.

They need to get that fixed. Or I may as well just not do the beta. At this point, After what happened 2 years ago. This is their only shot to prove to me they actually want what's best for the community. We wanted to test the carriers and services. But with people clogging the admin systems. It makes the blowout period pointless, because no one will be able to test everything in the bubble.

Top Bottom