Fleet Carriers Update - Downtime

What September update. Have they announced anything about more updates?
Nah - just assuming (I know, I know). Normally Ed has updates around December, April and September - so I'd expect a bugfix release in September.

They wouldn't normally announce the next release until this one is out of the way. And no, I won't be throwing the toys out of the pram if it doesn't happen :)

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks a lot for the update Stephen, good luck to the team for tomorrow.

Is there a "Buy the devs a beer" mechanism by which I can share my appreciation to your system administrators?
We used to buy the team loads of Pizzas many years ago. It's been a while since that happened though.
It seems that the Vine Adam made of a Pizza slice docking into a Pizza Box Coriolis has disappeared :(

Today is the last chance to get those billions from LTDs!

Did my last morning shift this morning, sold 198t for 250m. Stopped at 8.8b now, been mining hard the last few weeks. Only had 1b credits at the beginning of May. Been like a second job, 2 shifts a day 7 days a week. Also spent 150m Creds on an A rated T9 with 756 T cargo space, i have named "Fleet Carrier Transport".

Whole fleet and all modules moved to a buying station on the weekend.

Can someone who knows loads about ED answer this, Do the large pad spacestations have a "max" limit for ships "stored" ? I know they only have 40 pads, but once you go into the hanger for "storage" is there a "ship limit" shared amongst all players there?

Or can 10,000 player all put there ships in "solo" and dock and transport their fleets to Diso - Shifnalport betwwen now and 7.30am tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Did my last morning shift this morning, sold 198t for 250m. Stopped at 8.8b now, been mining hard the last few weeks. Only had 1b credits at the beginning of May. Been like a second job, 2 shifts a day 7 days a week. Also spent 150m Creds on an A rated T9 with 756 T cargo space, i have named "Fleet Carrier Transport".

Whole fleet and all modules moved to a buying station on the weekend.

Can someone who knows loads about ED answer this, Do the large pad spacestations have a "max" limit for ships "stored" ? I know they only have 40 pads, but once you go into the hanger for "storage" is there a "ship limit" shared amongst all players there?

Or can 10,000 player all put there ships in "solo" and dock and transport their fleets to Diso - Shifnalport betwwen now and 7.30am tomorrow morning.

No need to worry about numbers, it doesn't include other Cmdr's ships. Although, just as in Beta, it may take you a while to find your Carrier once you've bought it. FDev really should have arranged for valet car parking services bringing the FC right to us 😉

Top Bottom