Fleet Carriers Update - Downtime

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms on 9 June at 07:30 AM UTC for approximately 7 hours as we apply the Fleet Carriers Update. While we expect maintenance to stay within this window, we will inform you via the forums and our social channels if this changes.

Whilst the servers are down, tune into our Fleet Carriers Update Launch Livestream on our Twitch channel at 11:00 AM UTC, as we talk about the update and all the latest from the Elite community.

Thank you for your patience and we'll see you in the black!

Maintenance update: Due to a now resolved deployment issue, we will not be live at 14:00 UTC. We will provide updates on a new expected end of maintenance time soon.

Maintenance update: Some Commanders were able to connect on PS4 and Xbox One during maintenance, this has been resolved and once maintenance is finished your accounts will all be the same as before. Thank you for reporting this!

Maintenance update: We are now expecting maintenance to conclude at 17:00 UTC. If we have any further information, we will continue to share it on our channels. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance update: Maintenance has concluded and the Fleet Carrier Update is now live!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms on 09 June at 07:30AM UTC for approximately 7 hours as we apply the Fleet Carriers Update. While we expect maintenance to stay within this window, we will inform you via the forums and our social channels if this changes.

That's 06:30AM start local time, and I assume prepwork taking place earlier!
Is there a "Buy the devs a beer" mechanism by which I can share my appreciation to your system administrators?

If not, be sure to pass our collective appreciation and condolonces for the hours of lost sleep!

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
That's 06:30AM start local time, and I assume prepwork taking place earlier!
Is there a "Buy the devs a beer" mechanism by which I can share my appreciation to your system administrators?

If not, be sure to pass our collective appreciation and condolonces for the hours of lost sleep!
Hey @C'tri,

We are starting early, but not that early! 07:30AM UTC is 08:30AM BST for us in Britain!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you for all your hard work Frontier and especially to Stephen who I must apoligise to for destroying in last week's livestream :rolleyes:;)

Top Bottom