Patch Notes Fleet Carriers Update - Patch 4 Patch Notes

The important thing is that it is profitable.
It will take a while before it is actually profitable... (6 billion to purchase & equip is a lot to get back)
But, with a little imagination, it easily pays upkeep and some 'pocket money' and it is, after all, a mobile base for as many ships as one chooses (or in my case, for 2 complete fleets as my alt is on board too)

It will take a while before it is actually profitable... (6 billion to purchase & equip is a lot to get back)
But, with a little imagination, it easily pays upkeep and some 'pocket money' and it is, after all, a mobile base for as many ships as one chooses (or in my case, for 2 complete fleets as my alt is on board too)
Yes, there’s a saying: When we love, we don’t count. ;)

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Fc is my homebase. And he takes my battle toys to my undermining targets. Way faster than travel and bring service. My toy costs 13M Cr/week. That’s 2 hours in Frog to safe a month or maybe 2

Same as .... my FC costs ~16m a week and has enough creds in its bank to run for 5 years. So much more to do with an FC, just a travesty that having one doesn't increase the 120 global module storage.

For wont of a better place to pop this question...

I was wondering if there'll be a post on these forums about this:

Well I can see the fuel scooping gauge has changed. The pulse of the arrow bar in brightness is now accompanied by a size variation.

Edit: Oooh! and the wave speed increases with the scooping rate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom