Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 1 - Streamer Schedule

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Greetings Commanders,

We have a list of amazing streamers who will be going live today in the Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 1 once the servers come back online! Tune in to see how your favourite streamer will be using these mammoth vessels to impact the Elite Dangerous galaxy!

Please note that times and schedules are subject to change (and the availability of the servers and streamers!).

If you plan on streaming Elite Dangerous, but don't see your name, then you can reply to this thread and we'll add you to the list!

Also, if you are interested in streaming Elite Dangerous regularly, then why not check out our Pioneer Program?

Last edited:
54815862545331e7f.png

Greetings Commanders,

We have a list of amazing streamers who will be going live today in the Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 1 once the servers come back online! Tune in to see how your favourite streamer will be using these mammoth vessels to impact the Elite Dangerous galaxy!

Please note that times and schedules are subject to change (and the availability of the servers and streamers!).

If you plan on streaming Elite Dangerous, but don't see your name, then you can reply to this thread and we'll add you to the list!

Also, if you are interested in streaming Elite Dangerous regularly, then why not check out our Pioneer Program?

Hi Stephen !

I think it would be very important to create a post to list all the streams where you and other FDev employees have joined streamers to answer questions / concerns (I'm aware of Lave Radio & Buur Pit right now).

A lot of very interesting information was shared in them and I really loved to hear more about your job and how you process all the feedbacks, etc.

It's not something we've seen a lot from FDev in the past (this kind of communication / transparency) and I think more players should be able to see them.

o7

Top Bottom