Track Rides Fly to Wakanda

Hey, i just finished my first big project on Planet Coaster : a Black Panther themed ride.
I hope you will appreciate it.

Fly to Wakanda :

Take a sit and travel to the Wakanda to discover this amazing land.
This ride took me more than 200 hours to do and is inspired from the movie and concept arts.
It will be soon available on the workshop.

Video of the ride : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5sbqZsdVU

Please let me know what you think about it [happy]

Great ride. I'm currently building on a marvel studios park,that will definitely feature a wakanda area. Black Panther is one of my favorite mcu films and you did a really nice coaster. It's not easy to replicate the beauty of wakanda,but the lightning was very much like in the films,only the skyscrapers and the track layout could have done a bit better. My coaster will be focused more on a realistic theme park ride themed after Black Panther and you still did a great job in capturing the atmosphere of the movie[big grin][up]

Great ride. I'm currently building on a marvel studios park,that will definitely feature a wakanda area. Black Panther is one of my favorite mcu films and you did a really nice coaster. It's not easy to replicate the beauty of wakanda,but the lightning was very much like in the films,only the skyscrapers and the track layout could have done a bit better. My coaster will be focused more on a realistic theme park ride themed after Black Panther and you still did a great job in capturing the atmosphere of the movie[big grin][up]

Thanks for your replies.
For the story, at the beginning I wanted to build a Marvel park, I started with the Wakanda part but It took me more space than I had planned so I changed my project and did the whole park themed with Black Panther. That's why the track layout was not as good as it could be.
I'm happy to hear that I'm not alone in working on the Marvel universe and I can't wait to discover your park.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AN OVERHEAD MAP OF THIS RIDE...DOES IT COVER AN ENTIRE PARK MAP?

Here is the overhead view of the ride.

overhead_view.jpg

wow - it is across a whole park size map. Now you should add other park attributes throughout and make is a full park.

Top Bottom