PvP Footage of fighting herc, Love you guys!

Hi,
Well, that was a great fight, Unfortunetly I had connection error while jumping on wing becon and before I get back it was all over :(
But how many of you where there at the end? I see as I read your radar right you had 2 full wings :) I guess we were lucky than you managed to kill only one of us.

But anyway nice fight it was great evening I hope, there will be more :)

Hi,
Well, that was a great fight, Unfortunetly I had connection error while jumping on wing becon and before I get back it was all over :(
But how many of you where there at the end? I see as I read your radar right you had 2 full wings :) I guess we were lucky than you managed to kill only one of us.

But anyway nice fight it was great evening I hope, there will be more :)
Yeh you're right, from the moment we forced mantez out, it was a heinous gank, we had 7 in the instance when yoshi waked. That's why I put on the title of my thread 'thanks for being good sports'. Sorry about that, it won't happen often, as mentioned, we were looking for tfas, not you guys, but I know you'd do the same to us. ;) See you soon! Xxx

I 'think' I was the only frag mamba on our side, but there were 2 on the other side. It's actually an old meta, I have to give a nod to Harry Potter for this one. It is quite simply the most effective loadout on the mamba in pvp, due to the hardpoint placement. I've adapted it for my particular needs and style. Some say it's skill-less, and while they have a point that it's an easy loadout to use to gank unskilled pilots (a gank-enabler if you will), it's very difficult to get full damage out of them against decent pilots, so it's worth mastering the flight style needed to land max pellets.

I 'think' I was the only frag mamba on our side, but there were 2 on the other side. It's actually an old meta, I have to give a nod to Harry Potter for this one. It is quite simply the most effective loadout on the mamba in pvp, due to the hardpoint placement. I've adapted it for my particular needs and style. Some say it's skill-less, and while they have a point that it's an easy loadout to use to gank unskilled pilots (a gank-enabler if you will), it's very difficult to get full damage out of them against decent pilots, so it's worth mastering the flight style needed to land max pellets.
Interesting. I couldn't get any good loadout for my Mamba, so I use it as big ship killer with two reverb torp launchers. Will certainly look into it.

Yeh you're right, from the moment we forced mantez out, it was a heinous gank, we had 7 in the instance when yoshi waked. That's why I put on the title of my thread 'thanks for being good sports'. Sorry about that, it won't happen often, as mentioned, we were looking for tfas, not you guys, but I know you'd do the same to us. ;) See you soon! Xxx

Well, you get me wrong, I'am not complaining, it was well played. Too bad I missed this one :(

We met TFAS Britpacked and someone in racing courier... non of those two was willing to fight. Probably because they where outnumbered.

U do not apologize gankers, there is one simple rule between gankers.
When you are not on voice channel you can be ganked by others and you have to deal with it without salt :p
We do game Dangerous by that :)

Top Bottom