Guide / Tutorial [For new players] free meta alloys to unlock Felicity (FSD Engineer at Farseer Inc, Deciat); Feedback welcomed!

I am also currently in the Deciat system and just picked up the game a couple days ago. Would definitely appreciate saving 200k currently.

Yes.
Check your private messages for details.
Hi, I am a week into the game after a looooong break. Started in 1984 ,-) Got my self a nice ASP Explprer and if your offer still stands I would be happy to get one metal alloy from you. greetings !! angel

How about a different side of views: Stop spoon feeding new users
Agreed. If you see post#2, it gives you the info to go and experience it yourself.
However, people who dont read as far as post #2 probably dont care. At some point you just have to shrug and let people play easy-mode if they want.

Stock update: 267 units available.
I've also started to streamline the logistics based on what I've learned so far.

Hi,

I have a stock of Meta-Alloys in my Fleet Carrier for new players looking to get started with engineering their ships with Felicity.

Felicity is the most useful engineer to unlock first because it will allow you to upgrade the range of your Frame Shift Drive, allowing you to jump further away at once, thereby making the rest of the engineering journey go much faster.

You will need 1 unit of Meta-Alloy which can be either:
  • bought for 200~250k in the Maia system (Surface port: Darnielle's Progress; 638 ls from Sol)
  • harvested by destroying barnacles (list of sites with Thargoid Barnacles; more involved but probably more fun than "shopping")
  • obtained for free from LeKeno's Fleet Carrier (parked in Deciat, near Felicity's base; max convenience, lowest barrier to entry)

What:
free meta-alloys to new players who want to unlock Felicity without the trek to Maia or the Barnacles sites.
Where: Deciat, LeKeno's Fleet Carrier (callsign: B6J-0HZ), 6A near Farseer Inc.
When: until the stock runs out, on a first come / first serve basis.
How: reply to this thread and I'll follow-up to figure out the logistics*

Beneficiaries: 388

For folks who want to help with the initiative (e.g. supply Meta Alloys):
see this thread

*: e.g. setting a sell order at the lowest price AND avoiding entrepreneurial traders grabbing the whole stock requires some coordination.
Hi,
If you're still selling Meta Alloys there, I'd appreciate one please!
I'm a few hundred light years away at the momnet , though..
Thanks

Ага бесплатно, бесплатные мета-сплавы у Lekeno продаются за 2 миллиона, только что купил

Top Bottom