Buildings & Attractions Forest Species Megalist part.2 final

This is part two of my wish list of species of forest that I want to see in Jurassic world Evolution nature tools, here's the last bit of choices for tree Forest that Frontier could Implement into the game.

Blue Jacaranda Forests: another reason to add variety to color as well since green can get really boring at times in game.
blue-jacaranda2-940x603.jpg

Palo Verde Forest: a desert forest tree species fully adapted to the harsh environments of the hottest deserts in the Southwest of the United States dating back to the last ice age the species is also known as the nurse tree. perfect candidate for Desert lovers like myself please add Frontier.
blue-palo-verde-trees-blue-tree-in-bloom.jpg

Japanese Maple Forest: let's be honest here this tree just looks so awesome and would be absolutely awesome to include as background for a herd of tsintaosaurus.
amazing-trees-21.jpg

Avenue Baobab Forest: it would be awesome to see majungasaurus and with this Forest as a background to represent the island that it came from and it would be so cool to have an exhibit dedicated to Madagascar.
avenue-baobab1-940x528.jpg

Wisteria Forest: Wisteria trees would be another option for Frontier to include to add more color to our exhibits that would display such beauty and would give us all a bit of relief from the green.
amazing-trees-1-2.jpg

Top Bottom