Forum Ship of the Year 2017: Round 4 - Combat zone!

i can afford 30 cutters. but ill take my baby to cz over each one and all of them..
kills everything, docks everywhere. in seconds. when war matters, thats the ship to bring - vulture!

We are asking for the best CZ ship, not the best fun, dock, or what ever ship.

Usually, if you go to a CZ, you go there to kill as many ships as possible per time.
And you sure wont say you can kill more ships per time faster in a Vulture than in a Cutter ?

Well 1st off; Happy New Years Eve commanders o7. On-Topic; of course there is only one ship to rule them all and in the void grief them (jk) The Imperial Courier-Lamborghini-Daytona. o7

@OP; Are you going to do 'The Sexyist Ship In ED' and 'The Most Fun/Best Ship To Fly In ED'? I would like to nominate the Imperial Courier for them too! o7

We are asking for the best CZ ship, not the best fun, dock, or what ever ship.

Usually, if you go to a CZ, you go there to kill as many ships as possible per time.
And you sure wont say you can kill more ships per time faster in a Vulture than in a Cutter ?

The vote is for combat of any sort in any ship, it's not just about combat zones which is just the name I gave to the thread. As I point out in the OP this is about PvP/PvE/PvT combat. :)

Sorry for any confusion caused.

@OP; Are you going to do 'The Sexyist Ship In ED' and 'The Most Fun/Best Ship To Fly In ED'? I would like to nominate the Imperial Courier for them too! o7

No, this is the last round with the final vote starting in a few hours. I have however made a note of your suggestion and I will possibly use them next year as I like to mix up the categories to give other ships a chance. Last year we did this by ship maker - The vote between the Cobra MkIII and Python was furious but Brett and his minions won't let me post a poll any more.
(#IBlameTj) ;)

verminstar

Banned
Sorry I never voted bran but considering Im still harmless after two years, I figure I wasnt qualified to give an answer ^

Not including the 5 save wipes I did when playing ironman mode ^

Last edited:
The vote is for combat of any sort in any ship, it's not just about combat zones which is just the name I gave to the thread. As I point out in the OP this is about PvP/PvE/PvT combat. :)

Sorry for any confusion caused.

(#IBlameTj) ;)

Well, yes, than the Vulture is the right vote ;)

Top Bottom