Forum Ship of the Year 2018 - The Results!

Bran is dodging this question.

He's in collusion with Yuri Grom, clearly.

Right, now no-one is listening - read this to yourself...

The Cobra MkIII won, just like it did for the last two years in a row but if we let everyone know that then they'd all be flying them, Frontier wouldn't be able to sell as many skins on the store as they do and the entire company would go bankrupt!

Now you know the truth, keep it to ourselves OK?

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
Right, now no-one is listening - read this to yourself...

The Cobra MkIII won, just like it did for the last two years in a row but if we let everyone know that then they'd all be flying them, Frontier wouldn't be able to sell as many skins on the store as they do and the entire company would go bankrupt!

Now you know the truth, keep it to ourselves OK?

Alright. The secret is safe.

Good thing everyone thinks it's all about The Club. If they only knew the truth...

That the Cobra MkIV came just in front of the Sidewinder is testament to how rubbish it is. When they announced the MkIV, I was really excited and was sure I'd get one - I thought they'd keep the current stats (speed etc.) and make it the price of an AspX (or somewhere around there). Instead they balanced it and made it one of the most useless slow ships in game. OK, you could engineer it, but... Meh.

The results speak for themselves I guess. Surprised that mine were all in the top 9 - Cobra MkIII, Fer-de-lance and AspX. Not had chance to try either version of the Krait yet, so perhaps at the end of the 2019 run I'll be able to add them.

Thanks to OP for coming up with this, it's been really entertaining!

Top Bottom