Found a new Alien Type at Station Banks Port !!

Manage to get it on Youtube video before it escaped...[big grin]
[FONT=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Its not Thargoid or Guardian's. But I captured what appeared to be a huge Lizard-like creature attacking in the station Banks Port on July 12th 2018. [/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]It appeared to be taking out the maintenance vehicle until frightened off by an incoming Anaconda...

[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Its not Thargoid or Guardian's. But I captured what appeared to be a huge Lizard-like creature attacking in the station Banks Port on July 12th 2018. [/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]It appeared to be taking out the maintenance vehicle until frightened off by an incoming Anaconda...

[/FONT]

Haha! Brilliant.

its only a matter of time before Limoncello Lizard puts you on his KOS list for allegedly taking one of his bredrens tails :p

Its not Thargoid or Guardian's. But I captured what appeared to be a huge Lizard-like creature attacking in the station Banks Port on July 12th 2018.
It appeared to be taking out the maintenance vehicle until frightened off by an incoming Anaconda...

Nice!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom