Found New Guardian Ancient Ruins

Currently out near the guardian area exploring each system one at a time in the area between the lowest guardian site COL 173 SECTOR YF-N C7-5 and the permit locked systems of the col 70 bubble I am seeing if I can find any remnants of the war between the thargoids and guardians as there are crashed ships and such from the war between the humans and thargoids.

So after finding lots and lots of brain trees (there everywhere out here) I came upon the un-scanned system of COL 173 SECTOR GM-V D2-3 and found this:

ickSfgr.jpg

Check the imgur for the rest of the images.
Its the ancient ruins instead of the new sites
Also its just over 60ly away from the permit locked col 70 bubble area.

Just finished handing in the scans of the system when I reported this.
I will be back to the area later on to continue my search.

Darkjayson

What do you mean by:

"...as there are crashed ships and such from the war between the humans and thargoids."

Are you talking about in the Col 173 sector? Or just the already discovered ones?

What do you mean by:

"...as there are crashed ships and such from the war between the humans and thargoids."

Are you talking about in the Col 173 sector? Or just the already discovered ones?

There are four crashed thargoid ships from the old human/thargoid war.

Three scouts with mycoid if you scan them.

And a crashed interceptor that you can pick up sensors from.

I am curious if any remnant of the thargoid/guardian war was around in the area of space between the permit locked systems and the guardian area.

Thank you for this great finding in this border area. I have linked your posting with our German forum ;)

Congrats cmdr! I've added the find to the Front Page of the Guardians Discussion thread.

Col 70's a huge area of space, so when you're back out at the system, and chance you could provide the following:

- Distance to Col 70 Sector FY-N C21-3
- Distance to Regor/Gamma Velorum
- Distance to Vela Pulsar

Thank, and congrats again!

Congrats cmdr! I've added the find to the Front Page of the Guardians Discussion thread.

Col 70's a huge area of space, so when you're back out at the system, and chance you could provide the following:

- Distance to Col 70 Sector FY-N C21-3
- Distance to Regor/Gamma Velorum
- Distance to Vela Pulsar

Thank, and congrats again!

No problem I'm back there now continuing the search.

From COL 173 SECTOR GM-V D2-3:

- Distance to Col 70 Sector FY-N C21-3 - 402.70ly
- Distance to Regor/Gamma Velorum - 403.25ly
- Distance to Vela Pulsar - 490.87ly

Hope that helps

There are four crashed thargoid ships from the old human/thargoid war.

Three scouts with mycoid if you scan them.

And a crashed interceptor that you can pick up sensors from.

I am curious if any remnant of the thargoid/guardian war was around in the area of space between the permit locked systems and the guardian area.

Thanks for the clarification

It is my dream to find an undiscovered ruin, so congratulations!!!

Now do me a favor and use your civilization filter on the galaxy map and tell me if your system is now showing up as blue. Thanks!

If anyone’s checking the Civ filter on Galmap, could they also have a look and see if Col 173 Sector HU-D C13-2 is showing up as Guardian too? Ta!

Cheers! Definitely still a gap between what’s found and what shows up via the Galmap filters then. Have handed the UC data in for it twice now - once just after 3.0 launch, and then just after 3.3 having mapped the body in question, and having got a few Codex Confirmeds there.

Cheers! Definitely still a gap between what’s found and what shows up via the Galmap filters then. Have handed the UC data in for it twice now - once just after 3.0 launch, and then just after 3.3 having mapped the body in question, and having got a few Codex Confirmeds there.

Have you raised it as a bug? Seems unlikely that fd would have to manually adust the allegiance of a system in the Stellar Forge, so a bug in the code that decides a site has been found?

seems like fd effort has been diverted onto development of the next (2020) release rather than fixing bugs in this version. We’ve had two recent updates but there are some glaring bugs that haven’t been addressed.

Top Bottom