Foxes

Would love to see these three species of foxes in the game.

-Red Fox
-Fennec Fox
-Arctic Fox

They're very popular and loveable animals. If Planet Zoo is missing one thing, its cute high pitched "hehehes" and floofy tails. It can also bring awareness that some foxes are bred into a short captive life just so their fur can be harvested.

EDIT: They could even have little burrows to pop in and out of and peek their heads through every once in a while when they're not scurrying all over the place and being active.

Last edited:
Yees, i would love to have fennec foxes. Because it would be something new - we do not have any fox species and it would be an animal that would not require big habitat. We need more smaller filler species.

Arctic fox would also be nice. Red fox - I could live without it because i do not consider it a zoo animal (just my personal view though, maybe because I am from Europe, so they are not exotic for me) but if they added it I would not be mad either.

Last edited:
Yees, i would love to have fennec foxes. Because it would be something new - we do not have any fox species and it would be an animal that would not require big habitat. We need more smaller filler species.

Arctic fox would also be nice. Red fox - I could live without it because i do not consider it a zoo animal (just my personal view though, maybe because I am from Europe, so they are not exotic for me) but if they added it I would not be mad either.

Red Fox is a must have for me. Their fur is the most beautiful of the three imo. Also Fennec because of their cute gigantic ears. Arctic Fox I can live without but it would be a nice addition to the DLC Frontier already put out.

Would love to see these three species of foxes in the game.

-Red Fox
-Fennec Fox
-Arctic Fox

They're very popular and loveable animals. If Planet Zoo is missing one thing, its cute high pitched "hehehes" and floofy tails. It can also bring awareness that some foxes are bred into a short captive life just so their fur can be harvested.

EDIT: They could even have little burrows to pop in and out of and peek their heads through every once in a while when they're not scurrying all over the place and being active.

totaly in a fox/ dog pack.

I want foxes too! I would like to have some small packs inbetween DLCs, without building items, just a few animal somehow related and a cheaper price. This would shorten the waiting time for normal DLCs. It would be something like the deluxe pack. For example:

Fox pack:
  • Red fox
  • Artic fox
  • Desert fox

Top Bottom