Newcomer / Intro FPS counter hotkey combination change

Is there any way to change hotkey combination "CTRL+F" for FPS counter. Because of my control scheme I usually press this two buttons at the same time and counter pops up interrupting actions binded for both of the keys. I would prefer to change it for "ALT+F" but there is no line for this function in contols options. So is there any way to change it by opening and editing file with technical bindings?

P.S. And yes, I, of course, can change my controls in a way that this keys will not be pressed simultaneously, but it will not be really convinient for me, and it is better to change one unpleasant binding rather than adjust other controls for it.

I wouldn't think so. There are few keys you can't reassign - FPS counter, bandwidth monitor (can't remember that one, though - ctrl-B?), screenshot (F10) and high res screenshot (alt-F10) are the ones I can remember right now. It gets even better if you add stuff like GeForce Experience, which (per default) also use some of those keys and will interfere with the in-game keybinds.

Top Bottom