Franchise Mode- Empty Animal Market

Hello,

I feel like the animal market is almost always empty (unless you are searching for the common animals that breed like mad, IE Warthog, antelopes, Wild Dog, ETC). When I first started, there was an option where Frontier would occasionally stock the market with animals (some being cash only). Is there any way that this can be reinstated?

It is pretty frustrating playing in franchise mode when I can only obtain the most common animals that breed like no tomorrow, or get lucky and find a pair of animals in the market and hope they breed/inbreed.

Thanks!

Hello,

I feel like the animal market is almost always empty (unless you are searching for the common animals that breed like mad, IE Warthog, antelopes, Wild Dog, ETC). When I first started, there was an option where Frontier would occasionally stock the market with animals (some being cash only). Is there any way that this can be reinstated?

It is pretty frustrating playing in franchise mode when I can only obtain the most common animals that breed like no tomorrow, or get lucky and find a pair of animals in the market and hope they breed/inbreed.

Thanks!
Since update 1.0.3 I think I've seen wayyy more cash listings from Frontier so not sure if this is some sort of bug for you? Don't get me wrong, I know that sometimes the cash listings will run dry, but they refresh frequently and there is always more than like 2 listings per animal. Usually around 7 now I think. 🤔

Top Bottom