Franchise Mode Issues

Hello guys,

There's only me that is having some issues while playing Franchise Mode? I'm always getting disconnected, it gives me a message like "You lost the connection with the servers"(something like that), I in my first Zoo I could trade my animals like sell them to other people and buy animals from other people but now I can't.. I delete my first Zoo and I create a new one, now I have 2 and I can't buy other pleople's animals or sell them because it just doesn't even apears the button... It as another issues like it when I buy animals(only from Frontier Zoo/Default Zoo cause is the only option that I have) I need to click like 40 times to choose the animal and another 60 times to buy it.. When I choose what animals I want to put on quarentine or place them in there habitat is the same thing... but when I try to do the same(buy or place the animals in there habitat) with terrarium animals it is really fast/normal altought I still can't buy from other people, when I was writing this I go back to the game to buy a snake and try to sell her in the servers and I can't... so Terrarium animals are normal when choosing or buy them it requires 1 click only and it's done but still got problems with sell them to other people.

Is there anyone with the same issue? Do you guys know how to solve this?

Ooh really? :confused: I have this issues in the last 3 days... The lost of connect happens rarely but the problem with the trades, buys and sells is the worst and I don't really know what to do with this...

Bruno, try clicking on the outer sides of the buttons (can be bottem/top/sides, doesnt matter, if it is by the edges of the button it is fine).

I have no issues with the connection in franchise, no crashes etc, and also not with clicking (i click on the outer sides of the buttons). Everything works with 1 click for me.

Does your internet connection works properly? or does your anti virus block the connection? (sometimes you need to give games permission for the internet connection, with some people this was the issue, although i don't know how you could change this, but i think you can find it on google, or on the forums here)

Well I start the game in another Steam Acc and it is working pretty well.. I will unistall and install it back.. In the very begging it was nice I don't know why does it stopped to show me the animals from other zoo's...

My internet connection is fine I doesn't knew that sometimes the server goes down in that case this isn't a problem now I really need to fix the trade issue, after I re-install it I will say here if it worked, hope I doesn't lose all my Zoo's 🙏

I had re-install it twice... but I still can't buy animals from other people.. they simply doesn't apear in my trade center...
This is how my market looks like.. there are all animals from "Frontier Zoo"... I'm getting so miffed off 😩
20200402010136_1.jpg

If you look at the top right corner of the tradecentre, you can see that the "price" is in pink. That means you have selected something there. My guess is that you have selected "cash only", and since you can only buy animals from other players using CC, they wont show :)

Top Bottom