Franchise Trade Center Temporarily Dropping Animals

I'm encountering an occasional problem where, if I move from one franchise zoo to another, the animals that were in the trade center aren't showing up in the trade center of the second zoo.

Sometimes it is all the animals that are missing, and sometimes it is some subset (like just the ones who had aged up or otherwise been moved into the trade center during my session in the previous zoo, or sometimes the ones that have most recently been bought will be missing).

The "workaround fix" that I have found (for any players who encounter this problem, and for the devs in case it helps to identify and fix it), has been to go BACK and reload the first zoo, Usually, the animals show up at that point, and I can then save and open the second zoo and still see them.

Today, a similar problem happened to me for the first time, where I'd taken a little break, and when I tried to load in to the same zoo it was showing zero animals in the trade center. A similar solution restored them (logging out of the zoo and back into it), but this is the first time it's happened to me in the same zoo. (Although, in fairness, I imagine that I go from one zoo to another much more often than I log out and back into the same zoo, so perhaps it's the same problem technically, just experienced differently by me in this most recent incident).

Anyone else experiencing this, or have any tips for avoiding it?

One thing I noticed today, and am sharing in case others are still experiencing this problem.

I've noticed today that if I have some animals up for sale when I move from zoo to zoo, then I'm not getting this problem of animals getting dropped. (I hadn't had any to sell previously, because I'd cleaned out my trade center in preparation for the wetlands pack, and hadn't yet accumulated enough to trade back out).

I can't say for sure that this is what's helping to solve it, or if it's simply that the servers have calmed down a bit and aren't experiencing the hiccups like before. Or it could be something entirely unrelated. But if you're still getting this problem, you might try placing a few animals up for sale right before you switch zoos and see if that somehow helps. Maybe it keeps the connection "on" somehow, since it is tracking whether anyone is buying them?

I'd felt pretty lucky that I hadn't had this problem in about a month, but it's raising its head again today with a vengeance. I had to go load in and out of a zoo three different times before it would finally let me carry over my trade center animals from one zoo to another.

I never knew that zookeepers spent so much time fighting with the server. LOL!

Wondering if other franchise players are experiencing this problem (or is it just me)?

And if so, how you work around it? My strategy has been to load back into the first zoo, make sure the animals are in the trade center on that end (which they almost always are), and then try to reload into the new one, old one, new one, etc. until the animals carry over.

But I'm curious if other players have other strategies that have worked for you. For example, if you wait long enough will they eventually reappear on their own? (like a calculation update)?

Top Bottom