FREE - Grid 2 & 2 track packs DLC - Steam keys on Humble Bundle [ENDED]

Edit:

THIS OFFER HAS NOW ENDED.

Petrol-Heads up!

Humble Bundle is offering Grid 2.0 plus Bathurst track pack DLC & Spa-Francorchamps track pack DLC for free while supplies last, or until March 17 at 10 a.m. Pacific time. (2 days, 23 hours remaining at time of posting)

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/grid2-spa-bathurst

Join & subscribe to their newsletter to claim the offer, then redeem the keys on Steam before March 21, 2019 at 10 a.m. Pacific time.

[video=youtube;Jhg9F4vYbyw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhg9F4vYbyw[/video]

DESCRIPTION
Be fast, be first and be famous as the race returns in GRID 2, the sequel to the BAFTA-award winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID. Experience aggressive racing against advanced AI and become immersed in the race with GRID 2’s new TrueFeel™ Handling system which powers edge of control exhilaration behind the wheel of every iconic car. The next generation of the EGO Game Technology Platform delivers genre-defining visuals and jaw-dropping damage as you prove yourself across three continents in a new, evolving world of motorsport. Earn fame, fans and fortune as you blaze your way to the top in intense, relentless races on licensed circuits, beautifully realised city streets and lethal mountain roads. GRID 2 will also set the new standard for multiplayer racing with innovative modes, an entirely separate progression system and deep integration with RaceNet, the free online extension for Codemasters Racing games.

Grid 2 Is Racing, Redefined.
The race comes alive with GRID 2’s TrueFeel™ Handling system for edge-of-control exhilaration
Prove yourself against advanced AI in aggressive, blockbuster races packed with wow moments
Blaze your way to the top of a new world of motorsport
An extensive and separate online campaign redefines multiplayer racing games plus full RaceNet integration
Powered by Codemasters’ EGO Game Technology Platform for jaw-dropping damage and stunning visuals, GRID 2 sets the standard for technical excellent in racing.
Race a handpicked selection of iconic cars that represent the best in automotive engineering from the last 40 years
Take on challenging licensed tracks, stunningly realised city streets and lethal mountain roads
Prove yourself by entering and winning events across three continents
Race Immersion Technology immerses you in the race like never before
The long-awaited sequel to the BAFTA-winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID

Download the Bathurst Track Pack to receive two routes to race at Australia's famous Mount Panorama, Motor Racing Circuit Bathurst. You’ll also receive two cars packing raw power under the hood - the Nissan Skyline GT-R Group A (R32) and Ford Sierra RS500 - and the stunning Ford Racing Ute.

Download the Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack to receive four routes to race at the legendary Spa-Francorchamps circuit plus two incredible endurance cars - the Aston Martin V12 Zagato (N24) and BMW Z4 GT3.

Minimum requirements:
Processor: ntel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 / AMD HD2600 / NVIDIA Geforce 8600
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 15 GB available space

Recommended requirements
OS: Windows Vista 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i7/AMD Bulldozer
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel Graphics 5200 / AMD HD6000 Series / Nvidia GTX500 Series minimum 1GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 15 GB available space

Installation of the game and track DLCs comes in at around 10GB.

Note also that on the game's Steam store page, there's a free Demolition Derby pack that can be added:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/221169/GRID_2__Demolition_Derby_Pack/

Have fun! :cool:

Last edited:
"Internal Server Error" :) Why doesn't that surprise me.

Thanks for the heads-up!!

Last edited:
I have always been a massive TOCA and then GRID fan; however: I found GRID2 a major let down.

TOCA and the first Grid, where real track based games and then along came Grid 2 and it tried to be another Need for Speed environment. Now well over a decade and a half, they want us to buy a couple of race tracks.

No thanks. Codemasters are a great game maker, but that one, missed the spot.

Grid Autosport was my favourite. One of the best arcade games that manage to also feel realistic to a degree. It's a fine line to walk, but they totally nailed it in that one IMO

Last edited:
Naturally my PC is dead... :(

If you can use this forum via a phone etc, you could presumably also log into the humble website and claim the keys. You can preview your email and view the keys in the website straight away to create them. Do that and then you have a week to redeem them in Steam. If you're not a member of Humble yet & can't access your usual email accounts - sign up with an email address that you can access via a phone if need be - e.g. create a hotmail account. (www.outlook.com)
If you have a Steam account & can remember your login then I think you'd be able to redeem the codes via its website too: https://store.steampowered.com/ (I'd check but I've forgotten my password!)
You only have to redeem the codes against your account, not actually install anything - you can do that whenever you're able to.
(Btw if you do redeem a game key via a Steam client on a PC, you don't actually have to install it - you can cancel the installation straight away to avoid downloading the game - but it'll still be registered against your account to add/remove anytime in the future)

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
If you can use this forum via a phone etc, you could presumably also log into the humble website and claim the keys. You can preview your email and view the keys in the website straight away to create them. Do that and then you have a week to redeem them in Steam. If you're not a member of Humble yet & can't access your usual email accounts - sign up with an email address that you can access via a phone if need be - e.g. create a hotmail account. (www.outlook.live.com)
If you have a Steam account & can remember your login then I think you'd be able to redeem the codes via its website too. (I'd check but I've forgotten my password!) You only have to redeem the codes against your account, not actually install anything - you can do that whenever you're able to. (If you do redeem via a Steam client, you can cancel the installation to avoid downloading the game - it'll still be against your account to add/remove in future)

Hope that helps!

It does, thanks!

Top Bottom